I am banned :(

Guest Nemesis

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

I got banned from FatB, cause teams were perfectly even, but Fatty didnt agree, so he got tinkled at me telling him they were even. Oh well fatty, dont get mad i Pwn you. And i cant wait til we meet up in Mcc again, CAUSE YOURE GOING DOWN. HAHAHAHAHA

P.S. There are a billion other servers out there that have a whole lot better players on them. Catch ya later bastard.

I PWN YOU FO SHO!!!!!

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

lmao am i reading this right? i hate this guy anyway, MCC expulsion( i think thats the right word)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

If I were this guy's clan leader, he would no longer be in the clan.. your actions reflect upon your clan as much as they reflect upon yourself, little boy. Maybe you should learn that.

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Shertown stfu you are the biggest loser out there and u suck so shut your mouth. I could care a less getting banned from DLM cause i never play there anymore anyway.

P.S. Sher-Get a real internet

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

LMAO Uber, TheDecline(the biggest n00bs in the world) making fun of a clan that pwns his anyday, come on newb think before you speak, little boy. [TD] * LMAO

Probably is. To be frank, you (catalyst) are the only MwR member that hasn't throughly tinkled me off yet. :D

Nemesis Posted on Dec 24 2002, 11:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shertown stfu you are the biggest loser out there and u suck so shut your mouth.  P.S. Sher-Get a real internet

Wow, if anyone said this to me, I'd really be offended. Cuz, ya know, everyone takes their ISP personally. I know I do.

LMAO Uber, TheDecline(the biggest n00bs in the world) making fun of a clan that pwns his anyday, come on newb think before you speak, little boy. [TD] * LMAO

He wasn't making fun of your clan. He wasn't even making fun of you. He was telling you to stop digging yourself a deeper hole before you can't climb back out. Which you've pretty much already done.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests
Probably is. To be frank, you (catalyst) are the only MwR member that hasn't throughly tinkled me off yet.

That's good to hear... I guess :P

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

LMAO Sher, they arent going to kick me out of mwr so shut your mouth. Just cause no one wants you, dont get mad buddy, OK???

STFU

Oh, now I remember what happened. Teams were even but it was one of those ownings by the opposite team. You made some comment as if to point out to me that the "team sizes" were even. That's called being an ignorant, if you really think you need to open your mouth up to tell me that, while being oblivious to the real problem.

I think your ban WAS temporary, don't remember, but after all of this, I'll have to check.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

fatty can you post up Nem's wonid when you get a chance? thanks.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

just like to say that what nemesis said does not represent MwR as a whole and we don't condone such and action, however banning for talking about teamsize is kinda well....you know some word i don't really wanna say.

Do you really think I would ban someone for merely talking about teamsize? Honestly? Closing this topic, PM me if you want to complain. It's obvious the readers either get it or don't get it, there doesn't seem to be an inbetween.