Remove Ban (please read)

MajorCOW

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:5897929

Hey guys! I love your servers, but I was banned from the No Scopes (now SCOPELESS I think) server. I swore on another server once, however, I was new to CS:S and the GC and was unaware of your rules. I also Tked once, but apologized. Again another server, and I was a newb. On the NOSCOPES server however, I said fook a couple of times (not the f word, just fook) and was banned, I was given no warning to stop.

I was just wondering if you could lift the ban, because I really enjoy your servers, and hope to continue playing on all of them. Even if you don't lift the ban, I would still like to know why I was banned.

Date of ban: Between Jan. 5 to present.

Thanks!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Just be careful if you say "fook" over the mic because it may sound like the other work and we do not wish to see you banned over a misunderstanding.

(edited)
Just be careful if you say "fook" over the mic because it may sound like the other work and we do not wish to see you banned over a misunderstanding.

I don't use the mic on gc servers most of the time, and I wouldn't say anything that could be misinterpreted. Thanks again.

Edited by MajorCOW