Xterminator

Sure are!  Most rental places carry them, too, though they rent one disc at a time and the seasons are six discs (!) long.  Depending on where you rent from, just renting all the DVDs gives buying them outright a good run for its money.

See if you can bum them from a friend, they're really good!

guys im a huge 24 fan.

season 1 and 2 were AWSOME but 3 was a bit on the weaker side although not terrible it did not measure up to season 1 and paled to season 2.

This new season is off to the same great stat 2 was and will probably win awards if it keeps it up.

GREAT SHOW!!!

auggy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yes. This is my favorite show. This along with "The Sheild" which starts season 4 on March 15th. Awesome shows.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The show this past monday, February 28th was awesome just like the rest of them. somehow each episode leaves you hanging for the next. Some brilliant writers for this show to pull this off episode after episode and season after season.

• 1 month later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Wow. Tonight was the best episode ending to 24 I have ever seen.

Yeah, I really didn't think Chloe had it in her. She pulls off that part so well, with her "20 years of pent up anger" face behind that gun. :blink2:

This is the only show I really watch on a normal basis. We always end up yelling at the T.V. over some of the stuff on it though. Very intense.

This is the only show I really watch on a normal basis.  We always end up yelling at the T.V. over some of the stuff on it though.  Very intense.

Yeah, same here. I'm always saying "shush" to my wife, because she gets so mad at some of the people. Great show though, I get mad everytime i watch it because i hate waiting til next week. :disgust:

I love this show too but I have to just say this...

(I know auggy once again rains on the parade)

they kinda make the US govt seem a bit lame.

terrorists steal a nuke and we've got one helicopter out there.

There would be Jets, apaches and every soldier fitted out there looking for those clowns.

They kinda make the terrorists seem smarter which is a bit on the weak side.

Still yet its a excellent show.