Why no profanity?

Guest Illuminaughty

Welp, seems we're off track and we've beat it into the ground. There's nobody arguing that our rules are bad, that wasn't duma's argument. The original poster has scrubbed his posts and fled town.

Anyone opposed to a closing of the thread? I'd hate to close her down if duma had anything else, but there's really no need for a community pile-on (but thanks for the endorsements of our rules, fellas)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone opposed to a closing of the thread?  I'd hate to close her down if duma had anything else, but there's really no need for a community pile-on (but thanks for the endorsements of our rules, fellas)

I have nothing left. I was just trying to direct this discussion to a conclusion. Giving that I see it is improbable to do, I gave my last post here:

I fear we will never arrive at the point... so here goes:

What I was attempting to prove/show, is that there really are only two reasons for not allowing cussing on your servers.

1. You do not want to hear it.

2. You make the rules.

I can debate just about every other reason. So, in conclusion, the next time this comes up, all you have to do is reply with those two reasons. There was (or was suppose to be) a debate on it, so no need to debate it again.

And I don't mind a pile on now... at this point I chalk it up to the fact that either a person didn't read the full thing, didn't understand it, or I delivered it improperly.