Regarding A Ban..

Guest NotSexualAtAll

Guest NotSexualAtAll
Guest NotSexualAtAll
Guest NotSexualAtAll
Guests

Earlier today, this was posted to the forums:

"CatholicMolestor" STEAM_0:0:5825512 02:07 111 0 active

The name is not mine; however, the SteamID is. The person using my account earlier has been chastised to no end, and severly beaten for good measure. He did not see the requests to change his name until after he had already been banned from the server.

I like very much playing on your server, and if you feel kind enough I would greately appreciate being able to play there again. I promise no more offensive names will be associated with this SteamID.

TIA,

NotSexualAtAll

(edited)

I think your going to have to come up with a better excuse than my friend did it. :lol:

But if you apoligize for it and fess up to what you have done *or your friend* than maybe the admin that banned you will unban you but your gonna have to wait for that admin to come forward.

Edited by M2.gc

i'm sure an admin will be by to help you soon, and thanks for posting.

anyway i find it funny how many people have this story "someone else was useing my steam id." i mean really i was brought up catholic, and still hang out with all my friends from catholic school ( 1st grade on). and i love them to death but i dont trust them at all with getting on my pc!

as soon as you say "hey dude, you gotta play this game" they think how much crap can i give all these nerds, how offensive can i be, blah blah blah! if they wanna play they don't get to come here, unless i see that they can control them selves. my dad ,2 brothers , sister-in-law, really good friend matt all play here! and we can get really vulgar. but they didn't play here until they showed me it's outta their systems, especially on my steam id!!!!!!!!!!

so what i'm really wondering is how so many people just let their friends/ family ruin their steam id????? :unsure: just keep them away from your favorites folder, it's that easy!!!!

Funny story about this..

I actaully asked him at least 4 times to change his name; your telling me that he didnt see any of those?

He only seemed to see the request once Shodan came in and I said

"Shodan, please ban <Nick / Steam ID HERE>"

You can pull up the logs if you like.