Banned from Scopeless server

Lux Eterna

Hi,

I got banned because I knifed a guy on my team. He was blocking the entire team from going down a hallway on office and he would not move so I gave him a slash to the back. I was quickly banned and I wondered how long this will last?

Thanks

Lux

Well, I guess the ban from one server is now a ban from both servers.

Out of frusteration, I knifed a teammate who I thought was blocking a door I know that this was a mistake and I normally do not do that kind of thing. Please accept my apology.

-Lux

First of all, you need to post your STEAM ID, thats the only way anything can be done. Also the approximate time you were playing, and the screen name you were using. These things make it possible to check the logs if the banning admin who remembers doing it, doesnt pop in.

I hate blockers. Return to Castel Wolfenstein (RTCW) had the problem for a long time. Eventually they gave us a "push" feature. It saved many tk's and kicks.

...could you imagine how much fun that could be? imagine this..

*guys standing on the edge of a bridge, you sneak up behind him, planning to knife him, knowing he has little life left, as you've shot him a few times before he had run away. Rather though, you imagine a better, more entertaining solution, as you push him off the bridge, to his suicidle death.

you don't gain a kill, but he looses one*