Banned From Gc

mHtt

I might of been the one who banned you, if i did ban u you it was because you was tking or dropping the f-bomb or cursing more then once. I usually let the server warn you once then i try to remind you not to say or type it anymore depending on the reply (if your laughing about it over the mic as if my kindness is mistaken for weakness) i will determine if its a time or permanent ban.

Sorry if i dont remember all the bans ive handed out since i got admin back, but ive been on a perm ban rampage here lately, especially when they laugh or threaten me with the reply of "or what" as if my warnings dont mean anything.

If it was me try not to do any of the above in the future.

Heh, okay, well as of last night 11/02/04 I was still banned from STOCKS. The humorous part in all this is that I was banned for saying "s**t, sorry man" when i tossed a nade that bounced off a teammate, which puts me in the un enviable position of actually being banned for apologizing for tking a teammate.

lol either way whatever course of action resolves this in as quick as way as possible is what id like to see.

lates.

:)