banished!

pagan

Hahaha, it's nothing like that, really. I was having a conversation and basically in so many words gave my permission to repeat anything I said to pagan. I don't like secretly talking behind people's backs, anything that I said, I had no problem with him hearing, I just did'nt think it was appropriate for it to leave that triangle and be brought out here in public, it's like taking your laundry to someone else's house to wash it ya know?

at the time it seemed feasable that i was banned because of your feelings towards my playing, and there was no other medium of discussion within your so-called 'triangle' because you refused to talk about it ingame. i think im justified.

plus i dont have a washer nor drier.

Okay, to wrap this up, I didnt talk about it in server, because its not right, we play there, not discuss stuff like that. Secondly, as I said, I have no proof nor will I search for any, so talking about it is a moot point. Finally, as I also said before, I dont use personal feelings to persuade my judgement as an admin, just not gonna happen, so there for, I did not ban you as we already know.

And even more finally, i'm gonna close this since the banning is taken care of and this is only going to plunge deeper into the abyss.