burning bush

did you know the actual burning bush is still around? there is a monestary surrounding it at the foot of the mountain where moses brought the 10 commandments down. amazing. it was on a great tv program where the host traced the route of the ark, cool

how do they know that?

Did moses start the monestary? Did some jews write that moses took em back to the very bush and point at it and say "thats the one!"

I have reservations of shrouds, burning bushes and arks they claim they find.

I can say that they don't even know where the tomb Jesus was buried it with 100% assuredness. That was only 2000 years ago. The Jews don't even know EXACTLY where the temple was in Jerusalem. They believe it was near or under some muslim temple (dome of the rock) but they don't know for sure. The jews seem to not know what happened to the ark, although it's believed to be in ethiopia.

So I have a hard time buy the one bush is the one.

and that does not mean I believe there was not ever a bush that did not burn as indeed I do. I just mean that I doubt they can point out the one with 100% assuredness. And if they cant point it out with that then why even use a bush to look at and say here it is.

aug

show me the site and i'll give a read

Auggy, you are in the WRONG forum. stand down immediately. Start your own topic one door down. This is the exact reason that I seperated the two threads.

Religious debates is one door down. If Shep wants to debate it, he'll visit you there.

I know you're not saying you DON'T believe, you're just wanting proof, reading, etc. Some choose to believe first (some call this blindly, some of us call it faith). This can apply to much more than just the finding of da bush. Either way, Shep was just sharing about something he saw that he enjoyed.

Nobody said you can't discuss in here.......discuss is something else. Please understand the difference, because therin lies the difference between this forum and the next.

Good day!

No disrespect to any one but...it's just a bush. This is the same reason why I feel God has not allowed any of the original manuscripts of the books of the Bible to be found. People tend to rever the object more than the deity.

True...but I think Shep was just commenting on the historical part of it all. I love watching shows like that...we don't live in the land where the story took place, so we like to hear about it.... I think that's where Shep was coming from.

Ive seen a show about the burning bush befor, and i believe it.. Anything that has been a vesile for God has to pick up some special properties.. But i think Faith has alot to do with it, i believe it..

This isnt the same thing BUT ive touched a tree that was over 2,000 years old on the way up Pikes Peak in Colorado.. The grass there grows 1 inch every 100 years, you can still see the wagon train trails.. The reason the tree is still alive is because the oxygen is so thin up there.. The train engineer told us when we got to the top not to over exert ourselfs, the train doors opened and a 6 yr old boy started running to the drinking fountain and fell mid stride passed out cold.. I chuckled..