Contender?

Fatty

GC Founder

dweez, scat! pshhht! psst! scram!

Did you read my first sentence of this thread? Come on!

This is about ONE "reality" show. Start your own "I Hate Reality TV, So Get Real" thread!

/back to topic

Agreed, Gond. However, they so were playing some drama. Did you see the picnic part with George? They were playing that "plan your work, work your plan" stuff....zoomed in a little on "wimp out's" face....you almost could tell something was gonna happen.

I really wanted to see the yapper from the West (sun-glass wearin dude) get knocked out....someone's gotta pummel him.

You ever see tombstone where that younger cowboy brushes against wyatt..."you can take sorry and (....) ...I'll fight you, I'll fight you right now! (then wyatt knocks him over his head with his own gun...anyways...last night...I'll fight you right now started...I was like...geez....too much drama now, get in the ring. Sly pulls him in the office...should be like "shut your face or take a hike" instead of like "do me a favor, please?"

You ever see tombstone where that younger cowboy brushes against wyatt..."you can take sorry and (....) ...I'll fight you, I'll fight you right now! (then wyatt knocks him over his head with his own gun...anyways...last night...I'll fight you right now started...I was like...geez....too much drama now, get in the ring.  Sly pulls him in the office...should be like "shut your face or take a hike" instead of like "do me a favor, please?"

This is exactly what I was talking about those two guys.....I hope they both get the crap kicked out of them.....I was commending the guy who won this week for being the only one in his camp to stand up and say, you were talkin all this crap, and now its time to fight and you sit there like a coward. He gained a lot of respect in my book. Also, when he said who he wanted to fight, his guys were all saying he had no chance, he wanted to take on one of their best guys. He talked the talk and then he walked the walk.