War Craft III

gen8787

I miss warcraft. Is it anything like WarCraft II? It's different than WoW? Link or tell me. I loved WCII. Teambased, but not necessarily crazy fast like FPS....I'd be up for some WarCraft fun if it's anything like II.

I noticed this is your first post here...are you coming to FragFest?

I miss warcraft.  Is it anything like WarCraft II?  It's different than WoW?  Link or tell me.  I loved WCII.  Teambased, but not necessarily crazy fast like FPS....I'd be up for some WarCraft fun if it's anything like II.

I noticed this is your first post here...are you coming to FragFest?

WCIII is like WCII, just more realistic and not as cartoon like. i bought WC oh I'd say maybe 2+ yrs ago and still play it everyday. it is very addicting and the graphics are amazing. WCIII ROC and FT is a game everyone can enjoy! And you can get the battle chest with both games for about 25.00 on pricegrabber.com.

Yes, this is my first post, and yes i will be attending FF for the first time with some other friends. I am excited to play. Never been to a LAN party so i am looking forward to it. I also Have UT2004 and will prob buy COD for the festivities.

welcome!

how did you hear about fragfest?

I heard about FragFest through one of my friends who lives in the area. I'm from PA. He sent me the link. This is his first time as well. As far as where he heard it from, I am uncertain.

I have a few questions for anyone:

-How does the computer situation work when the day is over, do you leave your whole setup in the ball or do You take it to the hotel room?

-Do you have to stay at the hotel?

Thats all i can think of for now.