Look out you l337 CS:S Smack Talkers!

Fatty

I'm excited! A guy who has a CS team out of New Jersey contacted me and they're considering coming out for our event, especially the tourney! He's going to offer me some input on his experiences, etc...but wants to be in it rather than run it!

This means it's heading in a direction that I wanted: more serious CS for the tourney, the way it's supposed to be played. I'm still looking at an entry fee / team, and cash (and maybe sponsor) prizes for the winners. So, start thinking about who you want to team up with...unless you're gonna cower and embaress us and let these New Jersey guys get off easy!

Anyways, this years tourney is going to be sweet, and basically our first official tourney. Fish's business is going to sponsor the boards, etc for the competition, so it won't be me writing on paper on the wall this year (see trailer for details).

Bear and Maverick: here's your notifcation...you guys are the ones that showed interest in running the CS:S tourney. I'm talking to Irish Jerry about his experience with lan competition...contact me if you're still interested in organizing this.

• 3 months later...

OLAN-cal main-record 11-9

Jerry O- Genarro Orlando

No current clan website for info.

*You think now would be a bad time to tell them that the payout is in monopoly money?"

GC Founder

they're not coming...haven't heard anything from them. I'd be surprised if they show up.

Won't take too many teams at $50 to make your palms sweaty though!

If I had to guess by the responses, I'd say we'll have 6 to 8 teams. That's 240 to 320 for the winning team.....or over 50 bucks a person. Seeing that most of the people playing aren't coming because there's a CSS tourney (besides mouse1!), that 50 bucks will be a nice kick-back and well spent on yours truly in the bar.