Admin Abuse!?!

Guest Fr0z3n

Guest Fr0z3n
Guest Fr0z3n
Guest Fr0z3n
Guests

Aight so i just joined one of your servers tonight. Now this is the first time i have ever joined one of your servers, or atleast i think it was. But as soon as i joinand start playin i get 2 kills right away, both very nice kills if i may say so myself. Right afterwards im running and i get banned?!? Now i dont know why i got banned. I had a freind in the server with me and he tried to ask but no one responded to him. If it was becouse the people i killed thought i was cheating, I assure you that i wasnt. And if i got banned just becouse the person i killed was an admin, then i see no reason why he did that. wether he was an admin or not i do not know, but if he was i would have to beleive that it was admin abuse. Admin abuse is the loest form, other then cheating, that anyone could enthral upon there players. Just becouse i am better then your admins does not give you the right to kick me. I advise somone look into this. I am not pleased that somone would run a server like this. I advise you consider people before giving out admin abilities, that way we dont get jack donkey admins. soon no one will play on your severs if you have bad admins.

Fr0z3n

Frozen,

You were banned for sweaing on the mic. I also banned your buddy Pook for the same thing.

Considering your comments towards me, I don't think I will be lifting you ban anytime soon.

Bye Bye.

Guest Fr0z3n
Guest Fr0z3n
Guest Fr0z3n
Guests
(edited)

first of all i dont even have a mic!..how is it that i can swear on the mic if i dot have one?...just wonderin

Funny how that works <_<

Edited by Fr0z3n

Just becouse i am better then your admins does not give you the right to kick me.

Fr0z3n

for as long as I've been on these servers (centuries now, or still decades..?) I have never once seen an admin ban/kick anyone for being killed by someone on the opposite team who was better than he, and not cheating. Trust me, I would have been banned many, many times by now ( :wub2: chewy :hug: ), as we all know that I am the epitome of excellence ( :rolleyes: ) on these servers, except maybe for pagan. (<-- H4x!! :zombie: )

in short, vote for me in 2006, and don't swear on the mic. :peace: