Temer to go away, What size for the other servers?

Fatty

How big should PM/Rec be when Temer goes away?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It makes sense to reduce back to 2 CSS servers. Lead Admins on Temer would become Lead Admins on Recrudescence. We'd be back to 2 CSS servers, one Stock, one Scopeless.

There has been talk of Rec being larger. We should consider Mayhem's size as well. T

hink about this for a minute and then make your choice.

These changes could happen as soon as April 1.

Feel free to share your thoughts before or after you vote.

*I won't be voting for a while, so you Mr. #2 voter who thinks you can see what I think well nice try! :)

GC Founder

There's good things about all choices, actually.

Staying put means a great increase in demand as we crowd the community back in.

Larger = more opportunity for growth while not spreading admins around.

Larger = a little less performance quality.

Smaller = higher demand, increases the value of being a GC.

Smaller = better performance

Lots to think about. There's more than one right answer, but we'll have to come to some sort of decision together.

(edited)

There have been alot of times when I've played with no admins and when there are hackers or any other polivy violators. Though it could be better if some admins would listen a bit more when I request a ban. :dry: Also, sometimes I see 5-6 admins in one server, while there are none in the others. As long as there is one in each server when there are a lot of people, it should be fine.

Edited by Kruten

GC Founder

Kruten, it might be just me, but you, as an individual, step on my nerve every time you open your mouth. In the server, in the forums, wherever.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.

GC Founder

I want to make sure I'm not leaving anyone out in the cold here.

Lead admins and Board meembers will be discussing the final size of Recrud.....but you need to know:

Temer will be the actual server we will keep, she will just be renamed Recrud...this is already done.

She is still 32 players, but we're going to have to make a decision on that very shortly.