MrDuke

I usually do this with every league every year. This one won't be complete because I'm not THAT bored.

#1 Mini-- Very solid team. Hopefully the injury bug bites or we're all in trouble

#2 M2-- Everytime I look up a player I want, M2 has him

#3 Rev-- just cuz he acts like he knows what he's doing

#4 Meteors-- great bats, good pitching

#5 BGB-- He's ok as long as he doesn't overcoach it.

#6 BabyK's-- good team, but not enough to beat everyone. Pujols can't do it all.

#7 Flatlanders-- Old bats... great out of the gate but should falter at the end.

#8 Wilco-- His focus on the Cubs will be his demise.

#9 Duke-- What was I thinking??!!

#10 Whodats-- What was he thinking??!! Someone has to be last and it can't be

the commish!

Usually I'm TOTALLY off at the end, but it's fun to do.

Well the only way I could rank everybody would be randomly.

Although I think I am a much better manager than last year. I went into the season thinking the Royals would be a really good team and loaded up on them mostly cause i was a fan. But if you follow baseball at all you know just how bad they were last year. I had their ace (Brian Anderson) and he was statistically the worst pitcher last year.

I only have two Royals this year and both are questionable in my mind.

Well the only way I could rank everybody would be randomly.

Although I think I am a much better manager than last year. I went into the season thinking the Royals would be a really good team and loaded up on them mostly cause i was a fan. But if you follow baseball at all you know just how bad they were last year. I had their ace (Brian Anderson) and he was statistically the worst pitcher last year.

I only have two Royals this year and both are questionable in my mind.

I pretty much randomized the list too, except for my team. My bats are WEAK!

I picked up Sweeney last year just before he went nuts. My gut told me to trade him at the All-Star break, but I didn't...and paid the price.

Never again. EVER!

I had their closer too. Great out of the gate, a stiff by the break.

Leskanic? or McDougal? McDougal I dont think pitched well at all last year. They say he is back to form and even better than ever before... I have Affeldt who is suppose to be their closer but I wouldn't be suprised to see Mac get it at some point (just a heads up for everyone). Affeldt has great stuff, a lefty with a 95 mph fastball and huge sweeping curve. But he has underperformed or not met expectations yet.

Leskanic? or McDougal? McDougal I dont think pitched well at all last year. They say he is back to form and even better than ever before... I have Affeldt who is suppose to be their closer but I wouldn't be suprised to see Mac get it at some point (just a heads up for everyone). Affeldt has great stuff, a lefty with a 95 mph fastball and  huge sweeping curve. But he has underperformed or not met expectations yet.

It was McDougal!! AARRrrgghh. That name still makes me cringe. He racked up like 13 saves out of the gate and then CTD in a hurry.

• 3 weeks later...