Trouble with servers

Hey, I have been having trouble this evening in both Mahen and Recrud, I keep timing out/being dropped. Is this just me, or are other people having the same trouble? It occured several times in both servers, multiple maps between 8:00 and 8:30. I think it was happening to others as well since the server numbers dropped quite a bit over that time. Please post here if anyone knows what was happening. Thanks.

Hey, I have been having trouble this evening in both Mahen and Recrud, I keep timing out/being dropped.  Is this just me, or are other people having the same trouble?  It occured several times in both servers, multiple maps between 8:00 and 8:30.  I think it was happening to others as well since the server numbers dropped quite a bit over that time.  Please post here if anyone knows what was happening.  Thanks.

I am having the same problem, I believe it is related to the latest steam patch.

I started to have troubles too, right after the first steam patch. I figured the servers needed to be updated so I waited till now. Then I got another update trying to enter CSS again. Now everything is "outdated" I'll wait a little while and try again. I'll also keep an eye on this forum. I was able to access Recrudescence,

but could not complete because of the reserves. Guess it's time to get that membership. :blush:

Guest Flanders
Guest Flanders
Guest Flanders
Guests

The mayhem server has yet to be updated...if somebody would do that, we'd appreciate it :D