I made a map...

SiX

0-10 How do you like the map? 0 lowest  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I jsut walked thru it. I like the basic build of it. VERY fps friendly. Big. Could be a lot of fun. My main worry is Ts planting that bomb. Looks like automatic sniper bait from anywhere. Id like to play thru it see what happens.

Custom Map Night anyone?

So, gave it a 5 as I havent played it with people yet and T concerns

SiX

I'm looking to get comments here fix issues, then I am hoping to get a group of gc together and play it privatly to work out game play problems then make a refined version that I would like to playtest in In a public open session.

You lemme know your babies ready, and i'll make sure she shines on map night for ya. I'd love to be able to showcase maps made by our own community members.

And if anyone has unkind things to say outside of constructive criticism, they get a 1 week ban :D

(edited)

Pretty good. Having the boxes more mixed in with the brick stacks might make it a bit more fun, since you won't always have absolute cover. Nightvision really doesn't help in some of the dark places though. Your map though, and I know little about map-making, so I have little to say.

Edit: Also, if the lighting doesn't get changed enough, I will go pagan-style on you and hide on top of a light.

Edited by Kruten