problem players

Laz.e.rus

This is mainly to Brillow, put thought it should go here for gen admins instead. I may be wrong here, but I really dont think so, and tonight kinda proves this point:

I am PRETTY sure that everytime those guys with the funny symbols after their names come in...(brill and shodan know-looks like a temple with the symbols), they cause probs. Ex: tonight.

Poncho from chips with a toga and YOU ARE A xxx sprays- 2 of them-repeatedly

one named Oh Emm Gee

constant filter dodging..and it seemed they knew to do it when brillow was alive and they dead..'mostly'

swearing

arguing about rules

then they say 'sorry wont do that again..no problem admin'..then do it again and say sorry again

they did that with sprays

they did that with Hax accsusings to rile people up

they did that with filter dodging

they did that with the arguing about why?

they did that with the is xxx allowed, how about.... etc

then they back off when warned of banning.kicking. At least they Start to. Then they do it again.

And like I said, Im 'pretty' sure they so this EVERY single time. Even though I cant remember specifics ( but I will from now on), Whenever I see that symbol come up I think "uh oh"

Maybe the chats are in the logs of the constant warnings by players/admin in reg chat/admin in admin chat/etc. Then there were voice requests/warnings.

I was hoping tonight would be enough to ban the lot of them

Heres some IDs for later in case logs arent enough/ or not enough 'yet' to ban for .

# 1246 "[sEA] Panda-R ?????" STEAM_0:0:6969320 1:07:36 131 0 active

# 1287 "[DC5] Oh-Em-Geé ?????" STEAM_0:0:5313710 03:42 229 0 active

# 1257 "[bB6] Mr_LuDe ?????" STEAM_0:0:5914096 50:35 139 0 active

# 1269 "[sEAM] ????? Stacy" STEAM_0:1:94344 37:28 180 0 active---this one got warned by the others with the symbol about his 'funny stuff' ( think it was right after a tk binge and players asked for his banning)

If Im overreacting, or no-one else remembers these guys from doing same previously, others were there tonight.

Ooobernoob

Brillow

Shodan (for one round-might remember symbols at least)

Lux Eterna

Shazz

Cujo ( also warned these guys)

Vovik (told these guys theyre weird and to relax or something like that)

I hope someone else remembers things from previously, because I cant remember specifics, and I dont like saying the PLEASE BAN when Im not POSITIVE. But I am sure about them being annoying tonight.

ok thats all. Thx

Edited by Laz.e.rus

my first experience...and your right, they were good, so long as I could see and hear them. I've been watching them in HLSW and they've been good for about 20 min now. I cant tell about sprays or voice swearing tho...

...keeping an eye on them, finger poised over teh ban stick button.

Thanks for the information, you are my eyes and ears in there when I'm in a firefight or on the other team. I appreciate it (pwned by the spelling gun).

too bad maini doens't have an auto-alltalk for admins only after they die...that would be cool.

I remember these fellas. They had a "Temple" looking alt code after thier names. Kindof weird.

I was on the same team with them a few times. The spray's they had were of a little boy standing on a step peeing on a "what looked like a isreali soldier" head. And another was one of about 5 queer men holding one anothers....(can't believe I am saying this)....BOOBs. One of them, I believe Panda was changing his spray's alot. He would spray all kinds of stupid stuff.

The main thing that bothered me was that 3 to 4 spots were being held up by non team players. They just stayed. Even through all the ridicule and complaining. Mind you that it I was stuck on the same team with these fellas to what felt like most of the night.

If there was a group of players that just got on your nerves. It was this bunch.

I will try and find that symbol. It was weird.

Obviously these are the same guys that posted in the "Banned" forums below.

I was very interested to see that they "were never warned" about anything HAHAHAH

Just posting here as a memory refresher for the admins (Mr Duke specifically) for answering their posts.