Duke's throwin' the high heat to Wilco (oops)

MrDuke

(edited)

10-0 going into Thursday night.

There should be a mercy rule like there is on the servers :D

Not much time left to catch up there, Wilco. Better bring the big bats!!!!

Edited by MrDuke

<takes BGB by the shoulder and leads him away>

Hey pardner, Duke there made a mistake. You see, he called out Mini in the original post and then you tried to egg mini on a bit. But now if you look in Duke's editted original post, you will see a mention of a 'wilco'. Duke (I am assuming) realized his mistake and waved his magic wand and erased it.

I read the original post and then later after checking my fantasy team realized Duke was calling out the wrong guy so I was going to come poke some fun at him but he beat me to it.

<slaps BGB on the butt and head back to the dugout>

Edited by ConGregation

Yes..nothing like razzing the wrong guy. I was going to delete and start over but the delete button got BG's post, not the whole thing.

No matter, Mini will soon feel the wrath!!!!!!!!!

* Duke throws the softball arcing slop to Mini...*

...and you are off to a hot start after day 1 :-(

:bang:

It doesn't matter what kind of team I have I always have the same MO (not by choice).

Hot bats and good pitching the first 3-4days, and I go belly up by the end of the week.

Just wait, you'll see.

I'm beginning to think its just me. For years I have cheered on the Royals only for the team to be dismal. Now I have monster hitters on my fantasy team and they have all seemed to turn into David Eckstein with a bum leg.

Case in point: Scott Rolen. He starts out terrible. I mean he has stunk it up. So I bench him. He goes 4 for 5 with a HR and 3 rbi's. So I figure he is outta the slide. Put him back in and he goes ofer. Got a hit tonight <rollseyes>.

Maybe I should just put all the jerks on my fantasy team and ruin their careers!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to point out that my team picked up its first victory of the season, an 11-2 pasting of M2's Maullers. :biggrin:

I figure that I will post everytime I win because, well, it doesn't happen that often... :blush: