Slaps?

Zad is getting really slappy. I awped him once and he slapped me everytime I zoomed in. You say you are just having fun, but in the end your ruining it for all of us. Probably isn't a good idea, but I can't tell you what and what not to do. Hopefully it can be solved. If you can't play the game without crying everytime you die, you probably need to understand that dying is part of the game...

Hopefully this kinda stuff is just due to the time of year. Everyone having to work less and therefore playing later - and New Years day was a slap fest with everyone being a little sauced.

But I hear ya.......and a half dozen others.....complaining about this kinda stuff.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Admins need to control themselves or not be admins anymore. There is no excuse ever for abuse.

It was funny the first couple of times, but after the 4th or 5th time is started to irritate me. The answer to this problem is not for me to leave the scene when it happens, like some might suggest. I do not have your solution guys but I can try not to whine so much about it. If you tell me to eat crap....I will eat crap.... but if you think this can be resolved so that it doesn't happen too often, well, that would be cool. Again, I enjoy a good slap or even a slay once in awhile...it makes me laugh and breaks the tention, so please do not stop doing it all together.

"But he was my friend and we were just playing around"

"My brother was trying out CS for the first time and he magically knew all of the admin commands"

"My grandmother is sick and in my rage I decided to ban everyone who shot me"

"But he was my friend and we were just playing around"

"My brother was trying out CS for the first time and he magically knew all of the admin commands"

"My grandmother is sick and in my rage I decided to ban everyone who shot me"

i woulda bought the first one lol heh j/k