de_penstock beta

cobaltgrc

Let me bring everyone attention to de_penstock beta. I have played this map on another server with a small amount of people and have really enjoyed it. It is at times a bit laggy, but my connect wasn't as good as I get for the GC servers. Plus it is still in beta so the map maker might need to optimize the map and that should cut down on any jumpyness. I'm very impressed with this map and I hope that you will be too. Please check it out because I would very much like to see it on Custom Map Night or even as a map for CSS Map Survivor. If your looking for a keeper then you might find it in this one. (ofcourse putting the final release into active rotation as opposed to the current beta).

Granted I have posted this map in another thread but I was that impressed with this map that I wanted to bring it to attention.

Thanks for listening.

grc

Not to say it's a bad map, but for me personally, it looks like it would be the same problem that I have on Train, which is, too many little hiding spots, and alot of map clutter with all the objects and low lighting. I have a very hard time getting a quick bead on the enemy on Train, I just cant pick them out fast enough with everything there is to look at, they blend in alot.