Dispelling the "Teams are Even" Myth

Fatty

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I'm posting this message not really in spite of server adminning, or the Mmmm server, but rather to back up a friend, and loyal competitor. First of all, how could you ban a regular on your server, I jsut can't see loyalty there, and second of all, how could you ban someone who's in your league. This is utterly stupid, reguardless of stacked teams. admin_ct command does work, if it doesnt with regular admin mod it will work with rcon admin_command. 3rd of all I think people who go on the hard side of a map and win deserve to win. Why punish them for smashing your head into the ground when all you have to do is cover a bombsite. Dust is one of the most highly CT weighted maps in the game, but apparently when community members team up, its team stacking. Oh, the good old days at Mmmm... I remember the last day I played on your server. Teams were stacked, someone got mad, and godmoded an admin... People don't like that. People want to play the game, and frankly when you go into a server and own it, its not your fault, its the the fault of the players getting owned for lack of skill/and or lack of strategy.

I just can't see how someone who holds a respectful position as you, making such and irresponsible, frankly stupid, mistake. Altho, then again you didn't know who Ron Goldman was, or what Sun Microsystems is. Hint.. next time you go to a site with something called "Java" you''ll know.

I just feel that any ban of a REG player, especially one who has represented the community as well as killer has, is immoral, and shows poor judgement on the part of admins. It also shows just how much you care for your MCC members.

***NOTE TO OTHERS*** Think about this next time you put in an application to MCC

PS : Please don't ban me from the forums, i'd like others to read my post.

And btw www.ilovef0am.cjb.net = the anonymous "prank" call you before Christmas.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
I'm posting this message not really in spite of server adminning, or the Mmmm server, but rather to back up a friend, and loyal competitor.

Which means that you're completely biased and whatever really happened doesn't matter.

First of all, how could you ban a regular on your server, I jsut can't see loyalty there, and second of all, how could you ban someone who's in your league. This is utterly stupid, reguardless of stacked teams.
I hold regulars to higher expectations than passers-by. I hold league members to even higher expectations.

3rd of all I think people who go on the hard side of a map and win deserve to win. Why punish them for smashing your head into the ground when all you have to do is cover a bombsite. Dust is one of the most highly CT weighted maps in the game, but apparently when community members team up, its team stacking.

No reply to this, you're just blowing wind.

Oh, the good old days at Mmmm... I remember the last day I played on your server. Teams were stacked, someone got mad, and godmoded an admin... People don't like that. People want to play the game,....
First, I don't remember the last time you played there. Doubt anyone does. Moving on, as you speak for people, why is the Cage always full of community members and people we see as mutual friends? Somehow the Cage was populated very quickly (shout out to all the good people out there!)

and frankly when you go into a server and own it, its not your fault, its the the fault of the players getting owned for lack of skill/and or lack of strategy.

What's your point here?

I just can't see how someone who holds a respectful position as you, making such and irresponsible, frankly stupid, mistake.
It's not a respectful position. What you should have said was a respected position, to which I reply <_< . Could the answer be right in this very statement?

I just feel that any ban of a REG player, especially one who has represented the community as well as killer has, is immoral, and shows poor judgement on the part of admins. It also shows just how much you care for your MCC members.

Immoral.... :rolleyes: Anyways, are you saying that MCC members should argue with me and call me "ghey" in the server and I should pet them and say, "It's ok my honored MCC Member?"

***NOTE TO OTHERS*** Think about this next time you put in an application to MCC
This I agree with. Very, very good point.

PS : Please don't ban me from the forums, i'd like others to read my post.

It's funny that everyone now is doing the "don't ban me" when they are expressing themselves. Besides, I can ban you and leave your posts here. I want people to read your post too, that's why I used so much of it in mine.

In the end, the public is not going to know what is really behind all this unless Killer wants to move there (the.rev blazed that path a week ago). As Wilco stated, I have our aim conversations, his PM's, and the log of conversation from that night (which he requested me to dig up.

With a large community, there's always going to be a % of people who want so much to "act out" in any way they want. Perhaps they talk back to their mother at home, and nothing is done about it. Who knows, but as the community grows, the number of this small part grows with it. I would consider this entire community, or our contribution to it, more of a semi-private club. We have the right to remove your right of access if you don't live up to certain standards. Of course we don't expect 100% agreement, as this group would claim...any rationale person sees that. What we do expect is help in maintaining a respectful, fun atmosphere. If you don't like that, move on.

GC Founder
Oh yea, and for you to preach maturity to me and then turn around and call me a punk donkey........you dont know me. Who are you to tlak to me like that fat bastard !

Didn't see all of your posts up there. To answer your question, there comes a time when you just call em as you see em. For call you a p.u.n.k.a.s.s. I apologize, as name-calling never gets anyone anywhere. Are you a ^? Yes, but I will refrain from refering to you as such from here on out.

It's funny that everyone now is doing the "don't ban me" when they are expressing themselves.  Besides, I can ban you and leave your posts here.  I want people to read your post too, that's why I used so much of it in mine.

I dont think its funny. I dont ever say anything bad really, but this community is ruled by one person and ive seen alot of people banned from forums. I do not know why they were banned, but by looking at the post, it looks like said something that that one person didnt like. But I guess I dont know the whole story. But with all the bans lately It makes some of us scared to talk :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Im up for a revolt lets over throw the king and decend into anarchy and we shall slowly build a democracy!!!! J/K :P:P:P:P

I beleive I got some better things to do rather than writing up a structered government for a counterstrike clan

Fatty is getting good at this stuff lmao.

Slayer rethink your argument i think you are taking it in the wrong direction. As we have seen time and time again coming in here ranting and raving and complaining about how the admins are doing there jobs IS NOT THE WAY TO GET THINGS FIXED!!! I dont understand why you feel insulting fatty Mmmm and the MCC is a way to win this argument.

I will not go on and on about this because fatty has hung this subject out to dry already. But arguing with admins is not the way to get through anything. Respect the rules and judgements of admins don't try to argue your way out of it thinking that you alone will be able to change fatty's mind. If there is a REAL problem take it up with him in secret of express your concern dont demand he change things.

I was going to bring up another point but i jsut realized i said i wouldnt go on and on about this so ill stop right ........

now

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Sigh, Have you ever been wrong?

Oh, and since when is swearing allowed?, but I guess the all mighty can do what they please. I'm not trying to make a biased opinion, but I think its BULLSHlT that you complain about stacked teams to a community member who is obviously beating you. And I know killer, he doesn't just talk crap... He's a nice guy... but I know I know, fatty will rule all, nobody ever disagrees with fatty... nobody has the balls to stand up to fatty. Well, killer tried to stand up for himself, but fatty wouldn't let him, no no he called him a jackass.

I hold regulars to higher expectations than passers-by. I hold league members to even higher expectations.

Where do you fall into this category... You ARE a league member, you ARE a regular, what puts you above the rest? Oh, wait its the admin. I'd really like to know how hold you are, because you really make some childish decisions.

And I can't believe you don't know who I am? I'm the one you hate most. I've probably been banned from your server upwards of 20 times. Oh, well; how do you like me now?

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I don't really do what I do to be a jerk, I do what I do because I have friendship. I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me. Look that word up in the dictionary. I really have nothing against you, well, I HAD nothing against you, but after I heard what happened to killer and his side, and your side, and the communities side, well, you know the rest.

<----1337 flamer avatar

Stop now slayer your going downhill swearing and direct instulting isnt helping you or killer you fool!

And telling him youve been banned from the server 20 times isnt helping. Leave now slayer your far far out of your league. Youve resorted to 8th grade insults and arguments and they arnt gonna fly around here!

You just shoulda stayed outa this Slayer killer most likely woulda been unbanned soon but youve stepped in and delayed his unbanning!

(im sorry guys i just cant help but instigate!!!<cries>)

Im sorry but i dont even think i being given a chance here.......

HrtlyRdfrd: hello

MmmmFatB: who it is?

HrtlyRdfrd: TF | All Kill3r

MmmmFatB: oh hello, i just replied a couple times in our burning topic

MmmmFatB: take a gander

HrtlyRdfrd: did

MmmmFatB: in the last 10 seconds?

MmmmFatB: when i responded to your comment specifically

MmmmFatB: anyways, type away, i'll be right back

HrtlyRdfrd: back?

MmmmFatB: yep

HrtlyRdfrd: ok

MmmmFatB: playing though so i'll look over while dead

HrtlyRdfrd: am i going to be unbanned?

MmmmFatB: magically?

MmmmFatB: no

HrtlyRdfrd: no not magically

MmmmFatB: ok then

HrtlyRdfrd: dont know what you want from me?

MmmmFatB: i'm sorry to hear that

MmmmFatB: and

MmmmFatB: dno't toss up posts like that

HrtlyRdfrd: like what?

MmmmFatB: then try and figuer out what i want to hear

MmmmFatB: you and your pal slayer

HrtlyRdfrd: yes slayer is my friend

HrtlyRdfrd: so know im accountable for him too?

HrtlyRdfrd: ?

MmmmFatB: nope, but did you not point the topic out to him?

MmmmFatB: it's his 10th post, he doesn't browse our forums

HrtlyRdfrd: i told him i was working on getting unbanned from Mmmm

HrtlyRdfrd: and he went and posted

HrtlyRdfrd: but thats irrelevant to me

MmmmFatB: well, perhaps start a topic in the gotbanned forum

MmmmFatB: that is a post i made not about you specifially

HrtlyRdfrd: so for me to get unbanned you just want me to post in the right forum?

MmmmFatB: no no no

HrtlyRdfrd: are you going to unban my "punk donkey" or you just having some fun with me?

HrtlyRdfrd: ?

HrtlyRdfrd: are you there?

MmmmFatB: yes, playing

HrtlyRdfrd: can we tlak about this please?

MmmmFatB: go reread the logs

MmmmFatB: why do you care so much about playing in our server?

MmmmFatB: also, you need to reread the logs

MmmmFatB: i'm not going to give you the answer

HrtlyRdfrd: because thats where the people i play with play

HrtlyRdfrd: give me what answer?

HrtlyRdfrd: i just want to know why i cant be unbanned

MmmmFatB: that is the answer

HrtlyRdfrd: or what i have to do

MmmmFatB: which i can't give you

HrtlyRdfrd: so i go reread the logs

HrtlyRdfrd: then unbanned?

HrtlyRdfrd: or you want me to appoligize to you, tell you im sorry, i understand everything now?

MmmmFatB: well, part of it

HrtlyRdfrd: ...

HrtlyRdfrd: whats the rest?

MmmmFatB: i need you to understand, not say you understand

MmmmFatB: and you don't understand

MmmmFatB: that's your mission

MmmmFatB: should you choose to accept it

Ladies Ladies Ladies....

Your missing the ultimate thing here.

This isnt Th3 Fall3N forums

This isnt DOH Forums

This isnt MWR Forums

This is the Mmmm forums...which luckily for alot of us is also respected as a community place to go.

We all have our own homes too....and admin them the way we see fit.

Because this forum is a popular place to go , read and post does not mean we are entitled to anything.

As soon as we join this forum or the DLM-Mmmm server we are ultimately expected to follow the rules at that server. Wether we like it or not....the admining is done to the way they see fit. Just as it is on the DOH server or the TF server.

With the popularity the DLM Mmmm server has and the Mmmm forums comes a great weight. They need to do the job and we have to know that they are trying to do it fairly. Of course not everyone is going to agree with that.

We are not fighting any kind of revolution here.

We all have our own homes and are able to go there freely.

Just remeber as soon as you hit the connect button, unless your at your own server where the admining is up to you....you have no control. That is the choice you make every time you join a server that isnt your own.

Its beyond me how people think that they are entitled to anything outside their own domain.

This is probably going to be flamed as well...who nows maybe by my own members....but the fact is this isnt our home...this isnt our forums....this isnt always going to be fair cause of who we are, what clan we are in, how skilled we are....it has nothing to do with that.

You have the choice of where you post, where you play, etc. No one is forcing anything upon you.

Making Fat into some kind of God that wants supreme rule over all is funny. Its his forum....he doesnt have to be wrong....the same way any of us dont have to be wrong in our own homes. thats the way it is. He doesnt go to our forums or our servers and decide things for us does he?

A majority of us have our own safe havens where we get to decide...were lucky for that...once you leave that your not in control anymore....

I think you need to figure out why you were banned realize your mistake and apologize for it....You havnt said why you were banned yet!

<reads wilcos post>

<looks at [DOH] on jersey>

Oh yeah this isnt my buisness sorry guys!<walks up to box seats to watch>

GC Founder

I guess Killer is just not getting it. If you want some help, with your permission, I will post up the logs of both of our talk in the server before you were banned. Then maybe you can get some help in seeing the light.

As far as all this talk about one person ruling this or that or people trying to make me out to be a tyrant...well, like I said before, there's always going to be a percentage that say/think that. If you feel that strongly, and you feel so oppressed, use your freedom to stay away. I don't "rule" or pretend to rule over anything.

Again, if you want to keep this going, I will gladly post up our other aim conversation, the logs, and the emails. Doesn't matter to me.

Nobody should be afraid to express their opinions here. From what I've seen, the only way you're gonna get a ban is if you offend someone or go against everything that was put into making this community what it is today. As for someone getting banned for an out-of-game situation....If someone is going against the rules outside of the server, why would an admin want that person to be in their server, where that someone can just break some more rules in the presence of more people?

Basically, think before you act, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, and always wear clean underwear.

Team stacking issue? I don't think there is such a thing. If you want to become a better player, wouldn't you want to play against people much better than you? You may get viciously pwned the first few rounds, but if you study the way they play and adapt it to your own style, you'll get better. Tweaking CS and such only does so much (read: so little) to improve your game. Watch how others play.

GC Founder
And btw www.ilovef0am.cjb.net = the anonymous "prank" call you before Christmas.

By the way, people. Why shouldn't I purge this fellow as he has information about the person(s) that actually CALLED my house and acts as if it's some game by tossing it in as a btw.

Posts like these go nothing but downhill.  

Ie The Mack

dont remeber when any of his posts were "downhill"

(execpt to that mp_stinger kid)

think he was banned just cause a senior member of another clan didnt like him

but unlike nem,killer,rev he did not post 12789172 times in his defence

funny how he is still called more immature then most....

so wilco know yer facts first k? thx bye

everything is immature to you, im a punk a.s.s and im not going to get unbanned.....yes i understand that this is your forums, yes you can post anything you want that was said between us, yes Zeabos i was banned out of game, but i wasnt doing anything wrong. yes i said dont be ghey, kinda like chill out or something like that, you know im sure, cs talk.

You can post up everything fat bastard....i have read it all, you have read it all. i still dont know what you want from me to be unbanned, i dont know what the big deal is about this.....its seems to me im trying to work things out and your not helping me with this. I try to talk to you and you take 5 minutes to respond to me........you slander me.......and your holding what slayer does agianst me cause you think im telling him or making him write that stuff. im not slayer, he can do as he wishes but i should not be held accountable for his actions for he does not give a rats a.s.s about you or your server, and i obviously do cause im still trying to get unbanned ! ;)

Is this a game anymore? Seriously this community has went downhill in the last 5 months from it's prime. I don't remember so many people making enemys with so many others. A lot of the regulars i remember are gone. Why is everyone making all of this so personal? It's a game isin't it? This place seems more like an exsclusive server club now then a group of clans working together for eachother. Everyone respected eachother and when someone broke the rules they were punished and a regular allowed another chance with a sincere apology and if that player bickered about it the head guys would just close the case and not have back and forth word wars about it. Hard to tell who is the under 18 crowd and who is over.

It seems so strict now, I'll get banned if I join the wrong team on auto pick, If i stick on the winning team to long, If i say something when frustrated, If i say anything that is opposite of someone elses opinion. If I ask an admin to stop slapping me. For camping bombsites as a ct. It's a constant struggle between trying to play the game and trying to put sometype of hardcore discipline on myself. I remember playing to 3am with a bunch of guys on custom maps and always having a blast not worrying about being banned.

Now the famous question, "Why don't you just go play on another server then"

Well most of my cs friends play on these servers. Friends that I made through this community when generally everyone got along. I know what it once was and what it could be again. I wanted to partcipate in MCC and scrimm the other clans. Because I know I would be playing against people with good sportsmanship. I enjoy the players and level of competition offered. That is why I just don't leave.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

can this just end. this topic is way off... topic.

Killer, do what I did. Understand. I was more hated than Sontek at one time. Nobody agrees with with everybody all the time. It is just a matter of how you handle the disagreement. Figure it out, get unbanned and come and play with us.

but everyone is different zero, things mean different to different ppl and they handle situations differently, just cause of this dont make anyone anymore mature or immature, its just the way you are and the way the world works. No one is the same and im glad for that.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
but everyone is different zero, things mean different to different ppl and they handle situations differently, just cause of this dont make anyone anymore mature or immature, its just the way you are and the way the world works. No one is the same and im glad for that.

This whole thing is blown out of proportion. And I see where you are coming from. You see one person being a dictator. But he has to be. This community is filled with different people of all different ages and maturity levels. Someone has to be a dictator of sorts or things would get out of control. Just work it out. Think about it. Post a one time nice post in the "got banned" forums without being negative at all. All positive and it will be resolved.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Killer it is either self pride and never playing here again or sucking it up and just do it. This isn't a matter of who is right and who is wrong. A matter of who is the better man to end it here and now.

This whole thing is blown out of proportion. And I see where you are coming from. You see one person being a dictator. But he has to be. This community is filled with different people of all different ages and maturity levels. Someone has to be a dictator of sorts or things would get out of control. Just work it out. Think about it. Post a one time nice post in the "got banned" forums without being negative at all. All positive and it will be resolved.

i did