Zed Slapfest

I was playing earlier today as Drink Duff, and was on CT side de_dust. This guy Zed (apparently he had admin) kept slapping me for 'camping'. I was CT side and kept killing him cuz I would pop out and shoot his head (what you are supposed to do as a CT) and he kept slapping me and saying 'how about I slap you every time you camp'. I am very unhappy about this, we don't treat visitors like that at the S-T server.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

With all these complaints, I dare say Zad's stay in DLM is close to over. =/

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

it seems to me whoever this admin is doing the slapping needs to be attended to.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

ok we know whats goin on and were dealing with it but Uber.... no, thats all im gonna say

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Well fatty if you had read further on, you would have read the part where i said, for 1 its not me, because I DONT HAVE CONSOLE, and i cannot control what zad does.

So next time read more before you blame me.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

It was zad. what was his name... "AllcampersWiLLdie" or something like that. This is a bad attitude to have.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

^^^^^

Now I feel that you should apologize to me for wrongfully accusing me.

The Mmmm admin's and most of the DLM admins are very respectful but that zad guy is a real drag.

I was playing on DLM real late one day as a T and that zad character was a ct. I killed him and another guy and planted the bomb. While i was covering the bomb and shooting at a CT, he slapped me, i lost my accuracy and i was killed. The ct then defused the bomb. Then, I said "plz stop slapping me" and he said "you mean this" and slapped me about 20 times (literally). It seems like everytime i am in that server and zad is on, i get slapped for his so called "camping." Im sry but camping as a ct in a bomb site is not camping. Maybe he should learn how to play cs before he has admin powers, cause to me, those mistakes are very NOOB-like and he is VERY power hungry. I usually never go on plat when zad is on.

(PS- This was never attended to the clan of dlm, just to this particular member.)

DracoZombie

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

He slapped me once for 'not backing him up' once. Of course, it could have been because of the flashbang he threw in front of me. :huh:

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Yah I wasent sure if he was even an admin till he started slapping then changed HIs name to Allcampersmustdie then spent the next 5 or 6 rounds camping his own spawn on militia.

Yes, he did this.

and another time his name was "Slappyhappy" or something like that.

Today, he slapped this guy around a lot and got the dude ticked. At which point zad banned him for swearing. I understand the swear ban/kick thing, but zad kept on doing it until the dude cussed at him.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

My cs does not like me. I agree it is useless not having console, which is why I exited the game and rebound console to the ` key in my config.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

man u guys cry about zad a lot, ive never had any trouble with him, and if i did i probably was being a jackarse

Well, you've obviously not seen it. If you were there, don't come doing your rounds nay-saying. People are reporting facts, whether or not you believe them makes no difference. I've seen this first-hand.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Yesterday ZAD restarted the map over and over again for no reason. This thing with ZAD is getting out of hand.