Thank You

Guest Raptor-Virus

Guest Raptor-Virus
Guest Raptor-Virus
Guest Raptor-Virus
Guests

Hi, I played on your west coast server last night under this alas (Raptor-Virus). I was told to check out the forums and website so I did as soon as I could.

It's really hard to find good servers and clans like yours. The kind of server where most people know everyone else, everyone shows respect and there's no senseless arguing. I played CS/CZ with clans like these and I couldn't imagine having played without them. This was the first server I've seen since beta Source that truely held these standards.

So thank you, for running a kick-donkey server and making me feel welcome!

nice, keep coming by. once we get a few more regular faces around, we're going to start shaking things up.

make sure to stop by our other servers' forum (click games! games! games! above). notice the custom map night, open-sight slaughter, and other excuses to have a more-fun-than-usually-allowed time. i can't wait to bring this west...

Hey Raptor! Good to have you. We are more of a community than a clan. As you can see in our forums and websites, we talk a lot about things outside of gaming, and offer to help each other whenever we can no matter what the issues are.

I'm relativley new, but, people progress through their lives as members of GC, and we support each other both in and out of the games...

I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :boing:

Glad to see we've attained another HQ reg. Welcome. Consider membership when you are ready and want a reserve on all our servers (namely the west coast I'm sure!).

We now only require 1 pint of blood to process your application.

After watching blade 3 and hearing fatty charge people a pint of blood for joining, i think im going to whip out my sunglasses and stake :ph34r:

Im onto you fatty, and the rest of the vampires lurking around this community :angry:

Anyway, I best shut up before i scare off another welcomed regular :P

:boing: Welcome raptor-virus! :boing: