Bump up your fps and bullet registration

M2, I use cl_lagcomp_errorcheck 1 because mine is set at 0. I find this

makes a big difference, but I have to change it every time I play. It always

defaults back to 0. Anything I can do about this? Will this happen if I

change all my settings to what you suggested? Also is there a way that I

can save all of them as a setting so I can just type in one command and

I can switch between default & these new settings without having to

manually reset each & every one? Thank-You! P.K.

Wayfarer

You can also add everything you want into your current config file and save it as read only.

Okay, I was extreemely miffed last night about my fps issue. I was on dust and the fps would drop as the round went on, then would bump back up to normal at the beginning of the round.

I asked around and then had an idea. I had interpolate at "0" with both ragdoll physics turned on so as more people died the bodies were taken away and moved to a certain spot on the map and kept pilling up. I could hear the sounds of them hitting up against each other and my fps dropped to about 9...yes 9. So I disabled both the ragdoll physics which helped a whole bunch. Now I dont go below 50 fps except durring heavy firefights.

Edited by Brillow_Head

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, this lowsettings cfg. raised my FPS from an average 60 to 100! Only complaint is that the models look horrid but, oh well.

If you plan to use this .cfg make sure to: r_shadows 1 // _disables shadows (not recommended)_

It sucks accidentally hitting the button a few times and wondering if you flashlight is still on (and trust me NO ONE will tell you if it is or not).