Banned

Guest Sol Wytness

Guest Sol Wytness
Guest Sol Wytness
Guest Sol Wytness
Guests

On saturday we had a problem with a player hacking with speed hacks, and using a racially offensive name on GC Midwest Scopeless. For those of you who know me you know I'm an okay player (no comment on my shooting ability).

Anyway, we took turns tking this guy on our team and eventually I must have hit the auto ban for tk. If someone could unban my account it would be appreciated.

If you were on who was there and saw it, please help defend my cause.

Sol Wytness

On saturday we had a problem with a player hacking with speed hacks, and using a racially offensive name on GC Midwest Scopeless. For those of you who know me you know I'm an okay player (no comment on my shooting ability).

Anyway, we took turns tking this guy on our team and eventually I must have hit the auto ban for tk. If someone could unban my account it would be appreciated.

Sol Wytness

Un ban please he was doing everyone justice by spawn killing that guy I posted about in the scopeless forum.

Sol Wytness

Hey buddy. You can't come in here with that name and then ask for people to step forward..... :blink2:

Furthermore, if this guy is who he says he is, then anyone posting afterward in his defense is telling liez!