Taking cs_train out of the cycle

Beavis

Yay.  Don't mind most of the maps just don't like that one.

keep in mind, gamerscoalition members ($50/yr) have voting rights on issues like this. they also get reserves on ALL our servers--3 counter strike, 2 ut, an upcoming DoD:source, and a couple uber-secret private servers.

consider joining today. $50 ain't much, i spend that a week in gas...

• 2 weeks later...

not that I play on the westcoast server (high ping) but I don't like train personally I wouldn't mind never seeing it ever again...well maybe at a party as long as I've had enough to drink...otherwise it's just too dark for me

beavis -

you did notice this map was removed from the west mapcycle after you joined gc and after you made your request, right? you do remember this is one of my favorite source maps (RIP de_inferno), right?

now go tell your cs playing friends which admin loves you.

now it's time to start searching the web for a hot custom map to throw in for freshnesss....

as always, i encourage input on how OUR server is run.

I don't mind train, 3rdstreet however, can't wait for that map to get voted off. That on is a real crowd pleaser. Bottomed out the server all most every time I've played it, except when a lot of regs are on. I've found myself typing kill in console at spawn just to allow the other team to get 10 rounds faster.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Be thankful there isn't a fy_iceworld remake for source at the moment. People loved that map and those few of us classic cs loyalists despised it.

As for Train, one of my favorites. Was a favorite back in the cs 1.6 days so I am not sure why people dislike it now. Maybe it is the newbies to the cs world who never got to enjoy it back in the old days. Same with inferno.

Hey I am just one guy and I won't complain if you put it back into the cycle.  I just really don't like that map. :=  :(  <_<

behehehehe. i was just poking at you. i'm quite happy taking care of gc member requests...especially our inaugural member!

keep the feedback coming...