I think West is my new home

John and players....

I like west more than midwest stock or scopless. Why you may ask...3 reasons.

#1 for some reason my ISP loves the west server and I get no loss or choke on

that server even though my ping is between 80-110, (so here it comes...wait for it wait for it)...my shots register very well which makes me happy. Its comforting to know that I'm really not as bad as I think I am (or as I usually play as on the midwest servers).

#2 At the moment the skill there is sub-par...every now and then a cal level player will pop in, whoop up and then the players start screaming HACKER HACKER HACKER! I like the fact that I can consistently do well and show others that you can do well and not hack...plus I encourage team play instead of stat padding. (although I loved the 31 and 7 run I had in dust as a T tonite :freak: )

#3 I like the pioneer feeling of the server...I'm in uncharted GC waters, the wild mountain passes of the west, the untaimed lands west of the sierra nevadas. Peeps are already picking up the fact that we right a tight, clean ship...and honestly, I'm out to drive memberships up.

</me moves over to the west coast server, unloads a large backback, sets up a dome tent. Then sets up his computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse...then looks around anxioulsy for a power strip plugin...>

Edited by Brillow_Head

#3 I like the pioneer feeling of the server...I'm in uncharted GC waters, the wild mountain passes of the west, the untaimed lands west of the sierra nevadas.

Brillow, you're a nut... :biggrin: Good thing you like California, "The land of fruit and nuts..." :P

Tofu...

...is a soft cheese-like food made by curdling soy milk with a coagulant. Tofu is a rather bland tasting product that easily absorbs the flavors of the other ingredients it is cooked with. Tofu is sold in water-filled packs or in aseptic cartons. It can be found in supermarkets and natural health food stores.

Its mainly used in Asian dishes. My GF is Korean so we eat a lot of tofu...

It's also an incredibly healthy food, and is often considered to be a "hippie" food if that term is still used.

...plus I encourage team play instead of stat padding. (although I loved the 31 and 7 run I had in dust as a T tonite  :freak: )

Oh yeah, like it's not the main reason u switched over to the West, because u constantly getting pwnd in Midwest. I sometimes go to the West too, to knife a few guys in a row. But, come on, u gonna live there? :blink:

Your leadership over there could be critical to the West server's upbringing. It's in need of love.

It's definitely a hot server though.

<performs a ceremonial blessing, involving many strange and surprising objects. Fat smiles as Brillow staggers out and heads over to the west>

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

This server is pimp.

#2 At the moment the skill there is sub-par...every now and then a cal level player will pop in, whoop up and then the players start screaming HACKER HACKER HACKER!  I like the fact that I can consistently do well and show others that you can do well and not hack...plus I encourage team play instead of stat padding. (although I loved the 31 and 7 run I had in dust as a T tonite  :freak: )

uh oh brillow. look like the new kids in town brought their gamefaces... :ph34r:

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Im bringing the heat on these guys.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

We dont got time for sleep dawg.