Ban time?

(edited)

First of all, what makes u think there is a time line on this ban?

Second, u are the one whos been around this community for several years and yet you come here and claim that ban wasn't called for since u didn't get a fair warning???

And lastly, u even have spirit to tell me to "turn it down a couple notches"....wow

Good day sir

Edited by BIGSHaW

Perm ban for bypassing the filter? Come on... thats a little harsh eh?

I wasnt sure if wth was censored or not, because lmao is not.

Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean my ban should be longer than other's first time offenses.

Phat, u missing the major point here....u are not some joe who randomly jumped on our server and broke the rule. You are a regular and therefore u simply do not qualify for first time offense and all that blah blah.

Secondly, my feelings are far from hurt if anything....but to u I suggest attitude adjustement because as of now it is not impressive at all.

The way I see this right now is that u see urself as victim of my "power spree" or whatever u want to call it. The point is u are not a victim here so take ur smart remakrs and crappy attitude out of the door, read the unbanned rules, and try again. Thx

Wow...i hadn't seen this.....had heard about it though.

Phat, you're a reg and have been around for a while. You get NO warnings. 2.5 years, actually, it's been since you joined our forums.

I back the shaw 100% for pulling the trigger on this one.