Heading up

kingtutt14

hey guys its tutt and i think that me and popthepill will be coming with me ... or maybe he will have a differnet name..but its q that came with me last year...so yeah we are trying to find some people that are going to be coming through kentucky and maybe we can all get up there together...me and him are getting off work now since we work together and trying to get everything together....and yes guys...tutt is going to be there...love you all ... see ya in about a month...

awesome!

reserve your seats ASAP. I've heard many say they're paying at the door. I don't want to turn anyone away!

Get your hotel room and seat choice done as soon as you can!

Great to hear from you!

yeah its good to be able to talk to you all again...i want to come so bad and cant wait until it comes up..i think that the taking of my seat will be coming up before the end of the month....so i can save my ten dollars for the poker..yeah b/c i am coming to rule this year... alot more practice under my belt..but i want to hear from people that will be coming up early..b/c i want to play some golf and go to that bar too...let me know who all is going to go.. b/c i want to have a great time..and yeah i have already asked off for that time at ff this year 21-24..so its going to be a fun time with tutt again..later guys