2. ct's need better patience

3. it's ok to use sh0rtd0ggs name in place of "alot of Ts"

...oooh snap, he said it

:D

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Haha listen at john use me as an example.

I say lower it.

CTs just need to be patient.

There's no reason for them to wander into T spawn anyway (d2, aztec, etc)--other than to mop up any AFKs. If they're dumb enough to wander into T spawn, they deserve to be dropped by d0gg. I've seen admins slay CTs who went through T spawn mid-round, although I have no recollection of doing it :).

However, I'm curious as to how changing times would affect gameplay. I always wanted to drop the time to 1:30 and extend the bombtime to 45 seconds. That forces Ts to be offensive and then extra defensive...maybe I'll do that next time I'm on @ 3 a.m.

THe problem is some CTs are being patient and for the people who try to complete the objective eary and die are getting upset. People don't like to wait out the rest of the round while people camp. It's time like that when non regs in the server start avoiding the filter and getting rude.

THe problem is some CTs are being patient and for the people who try to complete the objective eary and die are getting upset. People don't like to wait out the rest of the round while people camp. It's time like that when non regs in the server start avoiding the filter and getting rude.

If some of the people try to complete the objective, die early and have to wait to play again then they need to manage their team better or quit being so aggressive. That's the risk you take by being aggressive.

For every game where someone's upset because they had to wait another 30 seconds due to campers, there was another game where the team wished they had another 30 seconds to rescue hosties or plant a bomb. It balances out.

However, if gameplay isn't running up to speed, grab an admin and they'll correct it.

If non-regs avoid the filter and get rude, they need kicked or banned--separate issue.

Shorter time limit would not stop campers from camping. Shorter round limit would only limit the time the rushing Terrorists would enter CT camped choke points making their job harder. Alot of times a delayed rush after some of the more foolish CTs get picked off is better, but that requires some time.

If you guys feel that a shorter round time would be needed then I suggest you make rounds 60 seconds long. Now that'll prove to be interesting as both teams literally have to crash into each other at terminal velocity.

In my opinion, delays are part of strategy. I said delay, please note. There's nothing better than chopping the opposing team in half by elimintating all their rushers...then moving as a group 2 on 1.

3 minutes is not long. If admins are present, the campers are dealt with. The camping issue is just like anything else that people get away with without admins around.....doesn't mean there should be major change.

*edit...um yea, what somethingclever said, basically. Same line of thought! (striking his second paragraph of course) :peace:

If you camping was a real issue then perhaps drastic measures should be used. ..

Maybe once a team loses all the losing team members automatically die. The extreme campers would be forced to try and complete objectives or risk dying and losing their weapons.

That way there would be nothing to lose to try and plant/defuse/rescue.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

I guess what we got is fine.

GC Alumni
(edited)

there's nothing better than being spectator to a well fought 1v1 battle. then again, nothing worse than that 1v1 turning into hide-and-go-seek. it's too bad there isn't a peanut gallery option to throw things at the hiding t/ct...or like STC said, take guns/money away from em for being too scared to face certain death.

Edited by stuttering.john