Well...I was fraggin on our server tonight. LOL I think I died more than I killed, but I was there!!

This game is mayhem! So many things going on at the same time! In CS...save or capt. hosties...difuse or plant bomb. Here it is ....uhhhhhh what do I do now??? lol

Soon...i will up there with the Warrior!!

Sry fellas for my super noobness. If you see me, oh please please have mercy! :P Or on the other hand, just kill me so I will have something to look for! or someone to look for! :)

See you fellas on the battlegrounds!!

(edited)

lol that was one of my problems. I was afraid of shooting team mates. I kept getting ran over by floating objects and hummers (or whatever they call em).

I am right now in the process of going through the single player campain. Learning alot about this game!!

I noticed a advertisement of "if your score is the lowest, you will get booted for a GC member"

Since I am GC, will I get a reserve on the UT servers?

EDIT: I can almost promise you that my score will be the lowest for a bit..lol

Edited by §hažžž

Man, FK, you guys and your tags LOL... That's one of the first things I heard when I hopped on one of the UT servers with my .gc tag!

I would spend more time in our UT servers if I had discovered GC when I started playing UT (when it first came out). As such, I had already played through the single player a couple of times and had been playing online for a while by the time I had joined.

I play a lot more CS:S because I discovered GC about the same time I started playing HL2 and CS:S...

Have fun Shazz! I still play offline every now and then. It is a sweet game... Maybe I'll try to hop in there one of these nights.

:peace:

(edited)

Shazz---go ahead and do the Single player option, that wil reall help you get a feel for the game. BUT----as a noob to UT i say this---PUB AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AT FIRST, its on thing to go against bots in single, but it's a whole different thing to match up Humans, (thing to remember about real guys--THEY MAKE MISTAKES!!)

And let me tell you!!! :o:bang: Really though, do alot of pubing it really helps once you get the feel of it.

Edited by Primus

Nice, it's great to see some of the original CSS peeps trying out all GC has to offer. UT is a great game, I loved it too much and burned out hugely.

At this point I'd be better than a Noob, but far far under par for the normal GC pub experience.

Have fun Shazz, we have a great UT crew to make you feel at home.

(edited)

Ahhh---don't listen to brillow shazz, It doesn't matter how long its been since he played. When he goes in any room he instantly OWNS EVERYBODY!!

Feel free to jump into Demense any time, we'll look for ya and give you some pointers on the vehicles and what not. :luxhello:

Edited by Primus

(edited)

Hey Shazzz if you ever want to go into demense with me and Primus we would be more than happy to give you a run down on how to use the vehicles and explain any other quetions you might have.

Just drop me a line.

Edited by shadow

</me jabs Primus in the arm?

shhhh, I dont want him to know :freak:

I installed UT last night and kept getting the BSoD on load. It's been doing that since I got this system so I'm thinking it's a hardware problem. I'd probably be more miffed if I played regularly...now it just keeps me away from pwning GC nub.

In all actuallity tho, the last time I made it on server I kept getting creamed by a guy who operated nothing but a Raptor. Flew it like a top ace and shot like a mad man. I think he's in GC now...which is good cause I didn't like being on the other team. :hug:

Edited by Brillow_Head

Now if I can figure out a way for Lex to stop killing me...

<Slaps Lex upside the head with a smelly Tuna fish>

Now thats better :)

:D Sorry Shazzz!! Next time, try not to stand in front of my gun....j/k Looking forward to pubbin with you again.

Brillow - Dude your hardly a noob... From what I remember you owned and sold everybody you played against. I wish you would come back!

You know I got to thinking, (carefull) We should try to set up one good night where we could get all the old school and new school into a match or a pub thing juat to have fun for one night. I personally would like to see the owners and owns go at each other for a couple of hours. Maybe I'll talk to flitter and see if we can't

set something up and then post it and ask for a good time for everyone, or something like that. One night of just messing around having fun on a couple of map rounds sounds like a good time to me. :boing::luxhello::peace:

Thats it... Every one needs to come visit us in UT.

The more the better.

Plus when other pubbers see a bunch of GC members in the public server, the server fills up in no time.

Hope to see a lot of you in there.

Remember....Shoot Primus..... He likes it. :D:D:D

I was on fraggin today....this game is INSANELY FUN!! you find yourself saying to the enemy "STOP JUMPING....STAND STILL!!"

What is really funny is that when you die you want to yell..."Hax" I know its "Hax" LOLOL I have been playin CS way to much. If I see someone cut me off on the road I yell "HAX"! :)

If someone kills you in UT, well....they were just quicker or had a bigger gun!

By the way Ak0Mg0.  Make sure and put the right tag on...these UT fellas like their tags in order.  hehehe

Shazzz/-=GC=-/  (makes a statment, doesn't it :) )

Going to have to put on on hold for a bit. The guy at EB gave me a copy that was DVD-Rom only. I don't have a DVD rom. THey don't have any for CD-Rom and I can't return this copy. =(

You can pick up a DVD rom drive for around $20 or so.  We could start up an Ak0Mg0 fund if you'd like...  :)

OH NOES! Not a new toy! It is a conspiracy I tell you. Someone out there planned all of this to get me to buy a DvD-Rom Drive. I'll get on that today. And I need to prepare myself to get pwned.