Assault and new T model

Steam news, July 1st

"Next week we're we're (nice typo Valve) planning on releasing the remade version of cs_assault to Counter-Strike: Source owners", yadda yadda, cheap promotion of HL2, "Along with the release of cs_assault, we'll be including a rebuilt verson of the existing terrorist model. Over the next few months we'll be expanding the model selections for both teams."

Its good they are remaking Assault. Its also good they are making it so we can select our models again.

I don't know if i like the new T model, the head looks a bit... big.

T needs to do a little bit of this: :bang:

post edited and user also warned.

Any who

I dont care for the new skins, but dont hate em

They are shorter so no more headshots over boxes on azztec, lame, they run like they have hemroids, but, when standint in the secondary shaft on assault, and aiming down, they hold the ak UBER cool, but it makes them look even shorter

dont forget the ct skins are now shorter and fater

Its new, but they erased my customs, witch angers me.

Alot of people have been complaining about the new Ts and the CTs looking identical now (from behind especially). I think this is just a temporary thing. Soon it will be like night and day.

I like the new animations they have added. Such as holding the knife back a bit more. The recoil effect on the shotgun and the AWP. Running with the gun at the hip and bringing it up to aim. The AWP now has an animation for putting a new bullet in the chamber. I hope the scout does too but they didn't say anything about it in the news which angers me. They have a new grenade animation too but i have got a chance to really see it. If its the enemy throwing grenades i want to get the hell out of there... even if its my teammates throwing grenades you never can tell (Sol, i'm talking about you! :) ), i still want to get the hell out of there.