RFKC Golf Outing HERE WE GO!

Fatty

Tomorrow morning, the community of gamerscoalition will be represent by myself, Clueless, Lost Often, and a friend of mine in the RFKC Benefit Golf Outing at J.R. Goodpark Golf Course in Akron, Ohio.

Several of our community rallied together a couple months ago to raise $1,000 to show that we care for the abuse and neglected kids in this world. While we go to have a good time and of course will attempt to conquer the golf course, the greater good of impacting the lives of children who are dealt a hand that the didn't deserve is the focus.

Thank you again, all of you who offered your contributions:

Bushmaster

Duma

ScubaDan

Bubblegum

Wayfarer

Supafly

Gond

Ice burg

Weasel

Lex

shep

whudats

Hwarrior

xox (Decoy)

Clueless

Lunk

Duke

Lost Often

If I left someone off this list somehow, please remind me...although what's more important than your name here is the fact that you stepped up to the plate.

I don't ask for prayers for a sub par score, but I ask for prayers for another successful week of camp. Our camp is the second week of August this year.

Tomorrow morning at 11:00 AM EST, we register, have some lunch, and then go to battle for the kids! :boing:

We had alot of fun today, despite my battles with a minor hangover on the front nine. We had a rain delay of about 1/2 an hour, got soaked, but then went on to finish the tourney at 6 under par, just 2 away from the winning team. We didnt finish the last hole due to lightning, but it was all good none the less.

We all helped raise alot of money for the kids, which im sure Fatty will tell you more about later.

Thanks to Fatty for having us, and to Lost Often for playing with us, and to all GC that donated.

GC Founder

Yes, but I didn't take a camera so I asked Brian to take a picture of it. However, I saw the hearts of gc floating everywhere around the course! Then someone yelled "you guys are ghosting on team speak!"