Deterioration of quality of admins

I have been playing on GC servers for quite a while now and have come to expect a certain level of maturity and professionalism from the admins; however as of late I have found that this is obviously that is too much to ask. Take today for example. I was blinded by a flash and crouched down until it passed, obviously I blocked an admin by accident and caused him to be killed. He complained about it, and as I was typing a response to explain - he kicked me. As far as I know being blinded and accidentally blocking someone is not against the rules of this server, and the retaliation by the admin was a blatant abuse of admin powers. On other occasions I have commented about team stacking, not complained, just requested that some people voluntarily balance them, and some admins have threated to kick me for the comments. Being an admin brings with it a level of responsibility above that of a normal player, it should not be used to improve your stats or retaliate against players for accidental actions – especially if ample time for response is not given. Please take the responsibility seriously, or give up your admin powers to someone that will.

Wow, we're on a roll today.

Appreciate the little lesson on why we're admins, but let's just stick to the occurance, ok?

You serious enough about this to mention names so the admins can take a turn and share? If it happened exactly as you described it, I'd say the kick was a little overboard. However, there's always 5 sides to every story.

Sorry, but I do not remember which admin it was. I primarily play on Scopeless and am not that familiar with the admins on Stock (Scopeless was full again... I know, I should join up for a reserve spot :) ). I primarily posted this message in hopes of making admins more aware of how their actions affect and are perceived by others, not to name names. I do not want to make this an admin bashing secession as there are many excellent quality admins on GC's servers and I regret that my first post is a negative one; however it only takes a couple bad admins to ruin everyones fun. So please use the power wisely.

They are quite aware, but nobody is perfect. Booting someone for accidentally blocking you is just cause for a conversation. Let me know if you remember the name. Without a name, we have no case. Heck, without a name, it never even happened! (not saying I don't believe you, just can't pin an unfair act on the general admin population)

It was me, i thought it was an tentional block, i was getting messed with by someone in couple previous rounds before that, and i thought it was you. I asked why was i blocked, and waited to a response. I got no response so i kicked... ...I apologize i thought you were the guy that was messing with me. I hope no hard feelings.