FAQ

Maxim-expertpistolier

lol, are you really that expert?

Fave pistola?  D.Eagle?  Duallies?

My fave is D/Eagle, but duallies are the most fun.  I have learned to love Glock and USP also.  I suck w/ 5-7

lol, actually my favorite is the USP. I find it to be more accurate than the rest, where you shoot, is where the bullets gonna go. also its shot spread thingy, is a pretty tight triangle. I guess i will get started on this FAQ then.

deagle is good, i am not that good with it.

yes duelies are fun, and i will cover that. they can be very accurate, if used right.

i will also cover that.

time to get my data.

i still need to know if I can upload pics from my computer, cause that will be my visual aid.

Love the USP...just aim for upper torso and click away!

ya the recoil draws the fire upwards, so torso progresses towards head. i just finished gettin my data for all the guns.

Imma doin 4 experiments per gun, including burst fire on the glock. and i want to include how tos. for the usp and duelies, and maybe the deagle.

i just need my visual aid. who should i talk to for this???

sorry Anon, but it wont let me go to your link for GC CS source.  can it be moved when i am done???

Faq is almost done. Just need to put the stuff together, tahnks to anon for providing me with direction. I will try to get it up tomorrow, i gotto go to judo,20 minutes. but it is for the most part written up i might add some more bout the duelies.