BREAKING NEWS x 2

*BiGBonES**

<_<<_<

So far, I've heard 3 'incidents' on underground stations, and one 'incident' ona bus.

1 Nail bomb 'confirmed'

Lots of confusion.

I'm unsure how serious it is, but anyone with half a head can work out this is terrorism.

Your special correspondant mr BigBonES will bring you alerts for another 40minutes, until I have to go to work :(

Looks like one confirmed injury at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if this shoots up shortly.

The bomb on the bus was only a small one, thankfully, the bus is still in a good shape.

The windows just seem to be shattered.

The tube ones were ment to be rucksack bombs? Lots of smoke etc, but there's still confusion about any injuries etc.

I gtg to work, hopefully theres no bombs there :=

This is dispecable!! I hate Terriorist with a passion. I mean they are just bullies. But thank God there has only been one injury. Stay safe over there man! Alots going down and we would not want you to get caught up in any of that, so use you CSS skills and sneak around looking behing boxes, etc and make sure there are no more "bullies" before you load a bus or train.

I need some advice:

What would you guys do?

Your sitting on an underground train, and a muslim sits opposite you, who is wearing a rucksack.

You give him a fierce eye, not caring one bit about being racist as this guy could possibly end your life.

then, would you either:

A) Politely ask him whats in the bag, and tell him to prove it?

- But, if he opens it, this could detonate the bomb < a point to consider

B) Ignore the situation, just look at him dead in the eyes like a tiger.

C) Knock his lights out, then throw the bag at one end of the train and ask people to move to the other end?

- This stops the bomb exploding, but what if your wrong?

Discuss, I must use a train a week tomorrow so I need to have a plan.

Well more than likely if a muslim is on the train he/she will be more afraid than you. If they look like a menace say hello and judge the reaction. This is a fairly unlikely scenerio though. Muslims that aren't crazy freaks likely to avoid train and bus transport for a little while unless they are just forced into it.

You can do a google search and find the ceremonial garb for a suicide bomber, might want to keep an eye out for that. Butt before you do any of this keep praying because only God can protect us from the random attacks.

Well I hope they cut the soles off his feat and make him walk across 80 mils of hot sand carrying a net full of childrens jacks that spill out at a slow rate so he steps on them.

Amen. :D

I dunno call me a liberal idiot...but what do you think we've been doing to these people for years....hell in iraq alone we've kill almost 30x innocent civilians than were killed in 9/11. There just seems to be a double standard on the value of a muslim life vs a christian life. I think both actions are deplorable to be honest, but I can see why some are tinkled :/

(edited)

No not a difference in Muslim/Christian. There's a difference in Tyrany being conquered over attacking a nation at peace. You are a liberal idiot lol, but join the millitary and as you become a man life will teach you the difference.

Edited by Preacher

No not a difference in Muslim/Christian. There's a difference in Tyrany being conquered over attacking a nation at peace. You are a liberal idiot lol, but join the millitary and as you become a man life will teach you the difference.

I'm 26 and married, I think I'm a man.....

Anyhow tyrany you say? A recent poll I read asked iraqis if they thought their life was better or worse before we invaded, and I think a large majority responded before. I dunno I guess I just find it funny that people on these boards and in this country don't throw their arms up in disgust everytime we kill an innocent civilian....

Oh and back on tyranny? What do you think we're doing imposing our will on a small country like iraq? Sounds pretty tyranic to me.....

Ok, lets think about this....

We should pray for God to protect us?

No offence, but if God wanted these bombings not to happen, then he would have made them not happen already.

Anyway, if a muslim gets on the train with a big rucksack I'm not taking my eye off him. If he moves to get anything out his bag, I'll be ready with my pea shooter and aim for his eyes.. :freak:

(edited)

Silly liberal *shakes head* the only people you seem to want stopped are the men and women that are over there bringing things like indoor plumbing, telephones, schools, electricity and grocery store shopping without the threat of one of the Husien boys grabbing them up at random to publically execute. Well I guess you must be right because the popular press agrees with you. We should plot saddam back into his chair over in Iraq and stay out of his business. He was only trying to exterminate an entire race of people (Kurds) and he probably ony did this to bring happy happy joy joy feelings to the ones that hated them. Oh and the chemical/biological weaponry that he used on his own people was probably just to develop a new vaccine against ingrown toenails. Heck I think you should be president, then we could join the Kyoto conference and let the Japanese tell us how to live and then we could all stand around with bags on our heads and say hey the world looks great to me.

The only element that evil needs to triumph is for good people to do nothing. I'm guessing you're just another big mouth that hasn't got the stomach to stand up and serve your country. People with the view that if we just leave the viper alone he'll never bite us make me sick. I'm proud to be an American, I served in the US Army and if called again I'ld grab up my m-16 and be first through the door.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I know I got a little off track but to say what we are doing over there is tyrany is a huge slam against my brothers and sisters over there serving. I have friends that are there that say that the overwhelming majority of people want them there. People are still getting killed but there is less fear than before the war. Schools are being built, the power is coming on, people can take a crap without digging a hole because they have indoor plumbing for the first time EVER, telephone systems are going up all over the country and the people aren't having thier food money spent on a new gold plated mercedes but acually on food. It's easy to sit around in your air conditioned house, drinking your mountain dew and eating a pizza you just had delivered by Dominoes and say that the policies are wrong. Try helping out, send some money to the Salvation Army or the Red Cross or maybe go join up as a medic in the Army or Marine corps and go and give vaccines that have been available for 60 years in the US but that has never once been used in Iraq or Afghanistan till we got there. Heck bypass that and just buy a plane ticket and go over and teach some of thier millions of people to read and write or just stand silent while other people do the work.

Edited by Preacher

I'm guessing you're just another big mouth that hasn't got the stomach to stand up and serve your country. People with the view that if we just leave the viper alone he'll never bite us make me sick. I'm proud to be an American, I served in the US Army and if called again I'ld grab up my m-16 and be first through the door.

You better know a little more about a person before you decide to open your mouth and trucking insult them, thats two times is this thread you've done that. Do you want a cookie because you went in the military?

Heck I think you should be president, then we could join the Kyoto conference and let the Japanese tell us how to live and then we could all stand around with bags on our heads and say hey the world looks great to me.

Whats wrong with the kyoto conference?

I need an answer for that^^ I've never quite understood why america didn't join it?

*cough* political aslyum *cough*

illy liberal *shakes head* the only people you seem to want stopped are the men and women that are over there bringing things like indoor plumbing, telephones, schools, electricity and grocery store shopping

i would rather not be "colleteral damage" and still have my life than have grocery store shopping

Lol, what happens if I small little Muslim kid, about four years old gets on the train with a small rucksack, innocently minding his own business on the way home from nursery?

BOOT HIM OFF THE TRAIN!!! CLOSE THE DOORS!!! GOGOGO! STORM THE FRONT!!

Politics are reserved for a different section, I didn't pull the thread there but I do appologise for the offence, I don't normally get so passionate about a subject but there are so many jacktards that want to tell us what we're doing in Iraq and the only source for thier information is the liberal press. Want to know ask one of the men and women who serve what they saw and did.

Kyoto treaty is great except that the Kyoto reps have policy power over the nations involved which makes the soveriegn nation of the United States a non-soveriegn nation if it were to join. Our president had no problem with agreeing to aid in decreasing polution, he simply refused the Kyoto plan because it was structured similar to the UN but with the ability to make new policy decisions.

Again sorry for the attack but you should keep political views in the political section

Yeah, I did hear about that. My thinking is, dude, if an officer of the law, with a gun tells you to stop running toward a train, especially after there have been bombings there, you BETTER stop. It's sad that he got shot, but he should have obeyed the officer. If he had done so, he would be alive and well today.

In my opinion, the cops did the only thing they could do in that instance. Stop him at all costs.