Admining for: [scientology]Tom Cruise

duma

(edited)

At this current time (330 am est), [scientology]Tom Cruise is playing on the "scopeless" server. Mo has been doing the admining based off of what I, and a few others, are telling him.

I suggest Tom be kicked, because of these violations:

1. Cussing in the mic

2. General bad attitude: when one guy cussed in the mic, he made a mockery of the rule by telling the other guy about the no cussing rule (laughing while doing so, and about the violance of the game + irony of no cussing). Next, he was spamming the mic (telling Tom jokes, and then getting loud when ppl [not me] requested that he stop).

3. When I asked that he chill (over mic), he started ranting that he wasn't doing anything wrong. He followed this up by cussing in the mic.

4. There were other things. If there is an interest, refer to the logs. I tried to type so mo could see what was going on, however, Tom only talked on the mic.

After this, I requested that mo kick him, and he did. Then Tom joined again.

Tom is now trying to debate with mo about the usual (no cussing policy), I requested that he bring his discussion to the forum. This post is left for that cause.

Good night, and thank you mo for cleaning the place up a bit.

Edited by duma

(edited)

Interesting note...after I kicked and banned Tom Cruise (im jealous of his relationship with Katie) and checked the ban list (they make me giddy), which he was on, he micaculously came back, so I banned him again...I'm thinking he was at a cafe or something cause it was obviously a diff. ID so if anyone sees him again you know what to do (sorry this was much less interesting of a note than i thought it would be)

Edit: lol micaculous...i kill myslef

Edited by anonymo