Shout out to Th3Fall3n

Batman

• 2 months later...
(edited)

can't believe i missed this topic before, and i havent heard from the old times in years, nor will i dont think

but it is definately nice to see a few of the original gang around form time to time.

wasn't zweih in it too? maybe that was something else? hmm

but the list above does have most of them, and cadence is looooooong time ago lol.

Edited by Jiffy

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
hehe - missed this post. That was a great group when we were all active. Before that was SoS and before that was Mmmm - what a trip down memory lane...

Didn't SOS turn into Lucky Charms first then break up into two groups, CsLs and Fall3n?

(edited)

Sorry, i didnt have time to really reply last time.

To be honest, i found this topic by typing in |Th3Fall3N|* in google, and this was one of the listing that came up. I was shocked there was a topic about this, just recently i threw on the old tags while in MMMM, only one or two noticed i think.

This was my first CS clan, and one i dont think i will ever forget. The friends i made were amazing, and i still manage to speak to a few from time to time. Batman is probably the one i see most often. :D I was such a happy lil kid when Wilco asked me to join, finally, some organization to the game? And what a krew we had. One of those groups of guys that i think meshed well. While i am sad it passed, it was sure one hell of a damn good time. I remember whole team [RADIO] suicides while playing with hambone, mok rediculous awp hs, frenchies on the mic ( kaj lol ) and countless others. I thank the community for giving me such a great time playing a silly internet game that took up about 5 years of my life lol. Wow, 5 years? thats insane...yet it seems like it went by much too fast.

I did start college about middle of august at ISU, and so far am enjoying it, and doing pretty well in school. Majoring in Telecommunications Management, and so far think it as a good choice, but next fall two new majors are opening up, Security/Mainframe, if i was to change it might be security, but im still not sure yet.

Rebuilt my pc as to a few problems i had when i moved down to school.

specs=

3.0 p4

1 gig of mushkin pc4000

400psu

abit is7-10 ( rocks ! )

19" lcd

logitech peripherals ( never shy away from that!)

computer/dormroom

games =

bf2 ! wow i love it

css? rarely, but sometimes

WOW - stopped playing, but just bought 3 more months worth, lvl 44 on deathwing, and soon to be a new alt

Im me on aim at, werewoulf18, or on Xfire at, Jiffy18

i am always glad to chat with an old friend, i hope to not lose touch with all of you, some good times that were had and hope for many more.

gl to everyone, hf, go on 3.

go

go

go

LIVE

Edited by Jiffy