hate guild wars?

Preacher

Some of our clan has been pestering me to get the new guild wars game. Now every time they release a new game a few people just hate the game so I was wondering if anyone had the game and didn't like it. If so drop me a PM and I'll take it off your hands :D

Buyit buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it.

When you buy it (because you will buy it), send me a PM. I'd be happy to start a new character with you (I've been itchin' to start a Monk character). Oh, and one other thing -- you'll get like 9345497 guild invitations, but that's because people get stuff if you join their guild. So choose wisely. Just fyi.

...buy it.

GC Alumni
(edited)

looks like it's time for an intervention. i tried with strangefamous, but it only led him down the road to WoW (and away from ROSE).

i think i have it perfected. let's sit down, and talk about the real issues, preach. help me help you. we'll get through this.

Edited by stuttering.john

LOL! Ok, so we have two characters in this little play now.

Stuttering John is the shoulder angel.

Unclean is the shoulder devil.

C'mon, Preach. Buy the game. You know you want to. Everyone's doing it. What's a measly $30? Incidentally, you can buy the key for $30 and download the software. Example.

Hmm... I can't seem to link it then.

Do an ebay search for "Guild Wars CD".

<steals +1 from John in classic devil-like fashion>

And Shazzz, it's free for a year. I don't know what the charge will be after that (or if there will be).

some of us (like me dont know what the heak guild wars is so explain yourself when you post and maby people will take you serously.....j/k

hehehehehe :halo:

GUild Wars is a PC game from a renegade group of people who broke away from Blizzard. They are the guys that made Diablo.

GC Alumni
(edited)

don't blame us, blame [VI]. if they didn't push you to question your integrity (and consider guild wars), this would have never happened.

remember, i'm here to help.

Edited by stuttering.john

I have it, its at Target for 39.99 right now.. There is NO monthly fee, and it plays in a window if you want it to...

Its an awsome game with incredible graphics, lots and lots of fun..

Its like Diablo3..