? Kinda immature hey

I feel like banning this guy from all the servers for that GG comment...

more like GG for putting topic in the RIGHT forum...or GG for getting banned in the first place... or GG for having an attitude in our house...or GG for whatever admin that banned you because they probably did the right thing...

Gunman - p.s my patience is thinning with you after you came into the other server and whined for 30 minutes about being banned on 3...

first off i'm sorry, even now going to forums / west, I still can't find the unban request forum, I honestly looked. 2nd I didn't complain for 30 minutes, I ask'd if someone could go in there and talk to the admin that was in GC, then also had a conversation, not me complaining at this gc guy, about how to get unbanned (thanks again for the info). 3rd gg me getting banned, honestly don't know why, if its for saying "god damnit" then ook my fault I should be banned, anyways my bad about the forum thing. I've just had stuff like this happen where admins just delete posts of mine or clan mates and just brush it off, it was a pain

first off i'm sorry, even now going to forums / west, I still can't find the unban request forum, I honestly looked.

Thanks for the apology and effort, however if you will put a little more effort into looking around the forums you will find there is a forums section totally devoted to being banned. That is where your thread has been moved and that is where the link John so nicely gave you will take you.

2nd I didn't complain for 30 minutes, I ask'd if someone could go in there and talk to the admin that was in GC, then also had a conversation, not me complaining at this gc guy, about how to get unbanned (thanks again for the info).

I'm not sure if you are new around here or not, and I'm quite aware that most people don't read the intro when they come into any server. However, if you were to read it, it would tell you that we would appreciate it if you would bring your problems to the forums and not debate in game, in ANY server. Our admins have a huge job on their shoulders just trying to keep up the atmosphere that this community enjoys without having to debate GC policy while also trying to play the game for some enjoyment themselves. So, just for future reference, should you get unbanned, and then banned again, please bring it to the "Got Banned" forums and state your case rather than interrupting another server.

3rd gg me getting banned, honestly don't know why, if its for saying "god damnit" then ook my fault I should be banned, anyways my bad about the forum thing.

If you indeed said that I have no doubt that that is why you were banned. You need to check the rules in the top of the got banned forum and then post again in the thread that is there. The title you chose for this thread I find ironic. Rather than politely asking what happened, immaturely assume that we deleted your post and try to bash with the title. Then, within the thread you continue to insult when you have no idea what's going on. We do try and leave a link to where the thread has been moved so that we don't have this problem. I discussed this with the person who moved your link. He accidently hit a wrong button and that link was not left, it was an honest mistake, not an act of immaturity. I believe this whole scenario is what Gunman was reacting to.

I've just had stuff like this happen where admins just delete posts of mine or clan mates and just brush it off, it was a pain

I can't say that NEVER happens here, but I would be extremely surprised if it did. I would be upset as well had that been what ACTUALLY happened.

sorry, i did add a pinch of confusion to this. if you try to move/teleport a thread while browsing the entire forum, it doesn't leave you a nice link to follow (hence the *sigh* linky). if you move/teleport from within the thread, it gives you the option to leave a link in that forum. :bang:

and come on dude, you're well aware of the no swearing policy. if you want to get this ban undone, let's do this in the g0t b4nn3d?!? forum.