Guild Wars toon combo's

Batman

Ok I have a Ranger/Elementalist and he's ok... I started a Nechromancer lastnight and I have no idea what to pick for my secondary profession.. I was thinking either a monk or mesner, any thoughts or ideas???

A mesmer would be a good secondary class. If I were to start my necro over, that's what it would be. You can get fast casting, drain your enemy's energy, etc. Combine that with blood magic and animated corpses, and watch out! :D

A mesmer would be a good secondary class. If I were to start my necro over, that's what it would be. You can get fast casting, drain your enemy's energy, etc. Combine that with blood magic and animated corpses, and watch out!

Hmm.... I should try that.

I have a necro/elemental (pyromancer) That works real well, the only drawback is the lack of energy, (currently my lvl 19 necro has roughly 40 energy). Some of the better elem attack spells use 15-25 energy. That's where soul reaping comes in handy. Every time a creature dies near you (friend or foe) you gain energy,

I just made an elem/monk, but haven't adverntured much with it. I think it should work out well, given the energy storage of the elem.

Ranger/monk is a good combo, and I have a warrior/mesmer that works pretty well.

Haven't really tried out any others though.

I have a necro/elemental (pyromancer)  That works real well, the only drawback is the lack of energy, (currently my lvl 19 necro has roughly 40 energy).  Some of the better elem attack spells use 15-25 energy.  That's where soul reaping comes in handy.  Every time a creature dies near you (friend or foe) you gain energy,

I just made an elem/monk, but haven't adverntured much with it.  I think it should work out well, given the energy storage of the elem.

Ranger/monk is a good combo, and I have a warrior/mesmer that works pretty well.

Haven't really tried out any others though.

Yeah, I found that using a Mesmer with a warrior has it's advantages. Only bad part is the lack of energy.

There is 200 pre sear? I had thought I did them all with Eilujin, but if there is 200 I definatly missed some. :bang:

I just wanna make sure I leave with at least 1-2k and a few dyes on me when I leave pre with Quizzy. I did this with Eilujin and I was able to get upgrades to everything when I moved to post searing.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Im finding a problem with doing all the quests pre searing, you have no storage space and I keep finding black dye!!!

Geez, you're lucky to find black dye. I found one silver in pre I think... actually, I found the majority of my dyes in pre. I haven't used any yet because I'm just too stingy with rare items like those. With my W/Me, I have about 800+ gold because I spent like 500 of it on my armor. With my W/Mo, I have about 100 because of armor spendatures.

My new toon is going to do all 200 pre searing quests..

Where'd you read that there were 200 quests in pre? :o Geez... never knew there were so much. If I knew where to find them, I would have stayed in pre longer than I did.

Edited by JackieChan

You'd think that smart guys like yourselfs would have found THIS website a LONG time ago..

In that 200 quests you have to do all the second profession quests from each type of profession, you just dont take the profession and go on to the next person.. Im doing the warriors quests right now..

You'd think that smart guys like yourselfs would have found THIS website a LONG time ago..

In that 200 quests you have to do all the second profession quests from each type of profession, you just dont take the profession and go on to the next person..  Im doing the warriors quests right now..

........I never thought of doing it like that... :bang: