Just a reminder

ConGregation

I don't play a lot but lately I have been playing an hour two every day. Besides some imbalanced teams (HATE the auto team balancer... there is enough gc on at any given moment that it SHOULDN'T be needed) I have noticed a minor thing but one that is truly a hallmark of our coalition. It is a lack of the 'gj' or the 'nicely done'.

I am not saying that this never happens but it sure is a lot rarer than I use to remember. And I'm not trying to make a big deal about this. Just thought I would address it and in a way confirm who we really are. That is a group of friends that enjoy a pleasant and FUN place to participate in a game. And one thing that makes it such a place is an atmosphere of friendly banter and the pleasant compliment.

Imagine you just joined a random server and are enjoying your usual CS fix when you have a particularly good round when someone says "nice job <insert name here>!" We all love to have a little recognition for our exploits and when someone gives a compliment and even is polite enough to notice your name, it means something. It lets the player know that this is a different place to play. Just by a simple little compliment.

Just a little reminder.