Hey there,

Well I loaded up GamersCoalition #2 scopeless for CS:S well I

played for a few rounds not doing to well but ingeneral hanging in

there. Well the server is FF I am aware of this so making sure not

to hit friendlies. Well I accidentaly hit a friendly when he poped

around the corner, I didnt kill him just winged him , I apoligized

over speech and then I get kicked and banned. I'm just curious if

this is normal for every time someone Hits a friendly that they

get banned or if I am a special case. Anyway just looking to get unbanned so I can play with my friends on your server :P

Thank you very much

[n00b]Cokeman

GC Alumni
(edited)

From what you describe, no that's not normal, but I don't know the circumstances of your ban.

However, you really need to click and read the information that the Big Bright and easy to see banner above has regarding how to be unbanned.

Here's the link even http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showtopic=303

Then reply to this post with the appropriate info. We can't do anything without at least some of it.

Regards,

Ice

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

Guest Cokeman
Guest Cokeman
Guest Cokeman
Guests
make sure when you post again, post your steam id. :)

And Welcome to the forums!!!!! :boing:

Ok here we go

Steam Id is : Dross

2. I pretty much summoned up what happened. The only other thing I could add and when thinking about it could quite possibly explain it more. We were camping in office so he probbaly figured that I would know it was a friendly just rolling into our camp. I however am a jittery and juimpy player which is why the round got busted off.

3.Like I was sayin I probbaly should probbaly work on my sitruational awareness :P

4. Well I am sorry for shooting at you. at the same time I did feel a little cheated to be banned from my first offence (at least I'm pretty sure it was , though I am sorry more so if it wasen't : ) and I wasnt even given enough time to type an apoligy, I was barely able to squeeze one out over chat. Anyway I am sorry it happened.

5. It was a pretty sexy ban I was quite turned on by it.

6. I will chage my Team wounding ways :P

GC Alumni
(edited)

Well, you're explanation is clearer, however that isn't a steam id. Your steam ID should be in the format of STEAM_X:X:xxxxx

Of course the x's are numbers :P

You can find your steam ID by connecting to a server and typing "status" in the console. Look for your player name in the list in the console and then copy the STEAM_... down. Perferably the entire ID including the STEAM part.

Also, welcome to the forums :)

Does anyone else have anything to add to this post regarding the ban? Otherwise we'll get your unbanned and off shooting as soon as you get your steam ID up.

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

Guest Cokeman
Guest Cokeman
Guest Cokeman
Guests
your steam Id should look something like

STEAM_0:0:12345678

STEAM_0:1:2590100

There we go.

Thanks again guys.