::gulp gulp::

Absum

Finally got to get on cs:s for like.. a measly hour or so but still im en route to a new comp. going to set this 8 year old heap on fire. (tempted to tape and post the tribal like witch burning of this evil machine) and oh what fun it was to jump on on and get in a custom or 2... made my month!!!!!!! and i still suck... oy i can never truly win.. :bang:

Finally got to get on cs:s for like.. a measly hour or so but still im en route to a new comp. going to set this 8 year old heap on fire. (tempted to tape and post the tribal like witch burning of this evil machine) and oh what fun it was to jump on on and get in a custom or 2... made my month!!!!!!! and i still suck... oy i can never truly win..  :bang:

Are you seriouse? This thing is actually 8 years old? Is it your school comp or do you actually attemp to play CSS on it lol?

Finally got to get on cs:s for like.. a measly hour or so but still im en route to a new comp. going to set this 8 year old heap on fire. (tempted to tape and post the tribal like witch burning of this evil machine) and oh what fun it was to jump on on and get in a custom or 2... made my month!!!!!!! and i still suck... oy i can never truly win..  :bang:

Are you seriouse? This thing is actually 8 years old? Is it your school comp or do you actually attemp to play CSS on it lol?

No it is actually 8 years old, and no he doesn't play CS on that computer, he goes to a gaming center to play since its a really nice place... :biglaugha: But ya I know this because I live with him, and the computer actually isn't too bad knowing how old it is, but ya a new one is neccessary to play CS at his house...