rant

ANTIMATTER

uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis.

6 servers.

there's room for the entire neighborhood. bring your friends!

i won't pour salt in the wounds about the 50 bones, sounds like you heard it before. just gotta get in the server earlier so you're lower on the list to get kicked for a reserve. play more cs!

Yeah, Anti... ...this is just retribution for sinking so much time into Guild Wars.

I took the plunge even though it was my last expendable $50 for that month...

I know that you have other things, way, way higher on the priority list, as far as income. Just hop servers momentarily, and as soon as there's space again, slip back on, and try not to be the last one on, afterward.

Guest tangent
Guest tangent
Guest tangent
Guests

anti, cry me a river booooooooo hooo hooo , try complimenting people more then you whine. if you want to play any server anytime you want pay the $.otherwise, there are plenty of servers.

I think there should be a time, like if you exceed eight minutes on the server, you cannot be removed for a reserve spot

i'm 98% sure that's not possible with our maini admin plugin (obviously not including the paid for reserve list). please note, this report contains a +/- 2% error of uncertainty.

regardless, i'd say norgaurd has made a pretty good suggestion for your workaround.

"Just hop servers momentarily, and as soon as there's space again, slip back on, and try not to be the last one on, afterward."

Tangent, you really did not need to say anything like that. I understand the situation and don't need your jocular anecdotes.

I was just frusterated and figured I'd let people know what I thought, nothing more.

I figured just as much that it wouldn't be possible with mani