Greatest moment as a zombie/hunter?

Let's all post some of our favorite zombie or zombie hunter moments here. My two both happened yesterday.

The first one was in Italy. Time's running out. I'm the second-to-last zombie (other zombie is nowhere to be found), and there are 3 zombie hunters that just stormed the hostie house (that I'm in). I drop down the stairs, manage to get one of the hunters right away. In the process, I accidentally kill one of the hosties. The other two are just lighting the place up with gunfire, so I run back upstairs and jump down. One of the hunters chases me away, and the other grabs the hosties. I manage to somehow kill the second hunter, and see the third running down the tunnel with the hosties. I follow behind the hosties, he turns around, and sees me. I duck behind the hosties again, and back out, trying to use the hosties as shields. The hunter fires a few times, and kills one of the hostages! Two shields left. I start swinging at the hunter, and I get a hit. He moves back, and I duck behind another hostie. THAT hostie gets killed! One shield left. I charge again, and he manages to take me down. I look at the clock, and there are 14 seconds left. I was able to take out two of the zombie hunters and 3 of the hosties all in a short amount of time, and thanks to the other zombie not being around, we won.

Second one was in dust. I somehow get separated from the pack and can't find anyone. I see my zombie comrades get whittled down to nothing. Then it's just me and 4 zombie hunters. Oh, and they're all sticking together. Worst situation possible happens: I'm caught in the wide-open area (by A), and they set up a firing line and let lose. I'm a goner, I thought. Strafe strafe strafe... jump duck jump jump. No headshots yet. Keep backing up (slowly b/c of the damage). Hunters start advancing. Keep backing up into the walkway. I SOMEHOW manage to get into the lower part of the walkway (that's about 3-4' wide). One hunter takes the high ground, two follow me, and a third runs around to the other side to flank me. BIG mistake splitting up. :) I regen enough to run faster, and I duck around the corner. I wait for a moment, and charge back at them catching them both by surprise. I got one of them, and the other runs back. All the while the guy with the high ground keeps shooting at me. I run the other way, and the one that split up catches up on the other side. I'm surrounded on both sides, another has the high ground. I run back the first way. Exit blocked. Dang. Run the other way. They're closing in. I gotta rush one of the sides, so I cross my zombie fingers and charge. I get around the corner, so the high ground guy can't shoot at me and the other one has to run through a narrow space to get to me. The guy I'm rushing freaks out and starts running (primary weapon in hand). I gut him. Run around another corner (only one way to go), wait, and charge back. They didn't fall for it. I retreated again to the bomb site. Wait for them to run through, and attack. They both make it through! Now I'm wide out in the open again, and the two guys are just lighting the place up. I swing wide, making them both back up (and one backs into a corner). I charge and take him out. Down to about 60 health. The kill lit me on fire. One headshot and I'm done. Strafe strafe strafe, jump duck jump. Last guy, and he's backing up. I swing wide again, closing in. He turns to run, and I alt-fire knife him. Terrorists win. This one was so intense my arm was literally shaking.

Now it's your turn. What are some of your greatest zombie or zombie hunter moments? JackieChan, I want to see your story about how you saved me in here too. :)

At the beginning of most every one of my rounds as a zombie I feel the need to type, "BRAINS!" However, when we switched to dust one night I typo'ed and typed "BRAIBS!" and Toolbear got on the mic and said, "What the heck is 'BRAIBS'?" and just aboot everyone else asked the same question. It was funny, yet at the same time I felt very sheepish. I haven't had most of a server jump on a typo like that before.

My best moment was when I cross-countried with two zombies behind me. Some of you may have heard this before. I was armed with a para I think or it might have been the pump shotty and a USP.

I got down from my place of saftey to try to lure zombies to our camping spot. Instead, I ended up getting chased down myself on the bridge. So I had to make due. I armed myself with the USP and occasionally, emptied 12 rounds into the closest zombie behind me. I was turning around to the T spawn and noticed that one of the two zombies that were chasing me disappeared! I went down the ramp to the water and there was the other zombie trying to head me off. Luck was shining upon me that day my friends. Lag or something must have gotten him and I slipped past him without him attacking. I went though the water, up the ramp on the T side, and back across the bridge with them saying "Just die already!". I lured them back to the CT spawn, got out my shotgun, and got the two that were chasing me.

The other moment was when I saved Unclean's behind in Assault. :)

Edited by JackieChan

• 2 weeks later...