I hav a problem....

Mr.Cool

If the monitor is coming up saying that, then its the resolution or refresh rate you have set in the game, try lowering it.

if its the game saying it, then either your running in open GL or Direct 3D and your video card doesnt support one or the other, try changing it to the other one.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Load up cs 1.6 and without joining a server, go to options then video and change your settings there. Sounds like something isnt running right.

Load up cs 1.6 and without joining a server, go to options then video and change your settings there.  Sounds like something isnt running right.

I want too...but the problem is that once it goes into cs....the whole screen goes black and it alrdy says "video mode not supported". Basically i cant click on severs or anything...the only way i can quit the game is if i use alt+ctrl+del...

Not sure if your running ATI or Nvidia but try reinstalling your video drivers or uninstalling the video card through control panel. May need to get the latest updated drivers. I had this exact same problem on my Nividia ti4200 a couple of years ago playing original CS. It worked for me anyway.

yea i'l try that wen i get teh time....thnx anyway though..