TKing mofos

Yeah... just wanted to play some CS with you guys. *Sigh* But it was totally impossible when a few guys started TKing at the begining of every game. Wu was just TKing others after Tking me thrice! Doc Holiday did me in a few times too but he's already banned. Thanks shodan. This other guy Dizzle just got kicked and didn't come back but I wanna make sure he won't ruin the game for anyone else in the future.

Kinda tinklees my off because recently (last night) I was being TKed by this guy for "being a girl" there for I suck and stuff and was verbally abused. He left before any of us could grab his steam. Also learned how to use console last night.

Well here's my evidence. My theory is it's the doing of Elmer Fudd.

TK_3_by_Jenzer.jpg

TK_2_by_Jenzer.jpg

TK_by_Jenzer.jpg

Eh I'm done playing for the night... I'll just be chillin. Sorry about the full size I'm too lazy. If you have dial up i'm very sorry... lol.

As reg we'll just take ur word for it. All u have to provide is steamid ...if person actually bothers to come back and complain then we all have to deal with it and dig through the past.

Next time just type status in console (I guess u figured that one out already :) ) and then post up his/her SteamID. :D

I've been throwing this tip out there for the regs--I hope it helps.

In your config, bind your B key to status and buymenu.

bind "b" "status;buymenu"

That way, everytime you buy your stuff at the beginning you have everyone's steam ID and such.

*I think the tip originated from Shodan---kudos, Sho*

Too bad there isn't a plugin or something that can just ban people who tk within the first 10 seconds of a round. I know there is a variable that lets the server slay people who attack within 5 seconds or so, but the auto-kick/ban for tks in spawn would be nice. The only time it might be an accident is on D2 where people snipe up the middle right away.

.L.

Yeah if I can get a little update what action you guys want to take with this type of stuff. Are the screenshot of console good enough? Next time I'll crop the images.

Are these the same two guys that you aimed me about, that I banned while you were still there??

I've been throwing this tip out there for the regs--I hope it helps.

In your config, bind your B key to status and buymenu.

bind "b" "status;buymenu"

That way, everytime you buy your stuff at the beginning you have everyone's steam ID and such.

*I think the tip originated from Shodan---kudos, Sho*

I don't quite see the advantage of this... I mean how much time does it take to hit ` and status if you need an ID? Like .4 seconds? Or is it just if the offending dude takes a hike b4 you can get it?

GC Alumni
(edited)
Too bad there isn't a plugin or something that can just ban people who tk within the first 10 seconds of a round.  I know there is a variable that lets the server slay people who attack within 5 seconds or so, but the auto-kick/ban for tks in spawn would be nice.  The only time it might be an accident is on D2 where people snipe up the middle right away.

.L.

Would be nifty like they had in halo2 they'd give you an option to kick the player out of the game.

And shodan yeah... There was 3 total! You banned one. lol kinda funny you bounced d0c on accident instead of doc holiday. I'll always have screenshots at my website just incase.

Edited by EbilDustBunny