Bengals have anyone supprised?

Batman

(edited)

Being a lifelong Cincinnati resident and Bengals fan, ive been waiting a very long time for them to play the way they are playing now.. Ive gotten so tired of the 3rd or 4th game knowing that there is no going to playoffs or superbowl.. Now we are alone in first! And it feels great! I had to paint my wifes car to look like a Bengal this yr.. LOL not.. Who Dey!!

**oops just noticed I put an extra 'P' on suprised in the title.. I hate that..

Edited by Batman

I'm not suprised...give a team an easy schedule...have the refs take away the opponents chance to win and you got a 4-0 start :bang:

Baaa...I'm glad the Bengals are doing well but I'm so *'n sick of everyone jumping on the bandwagon. Sports shows predicting them in the superbowl...after they beat a good team I'll consider them a contender...till then they are just a decent team with an easy schedule.

Oh, here are the games that will tell. 10/23 vs. (of course) the Steelers and again on 11/20 against the Colts. Win one of those and I'm impressed...win both and I'll consider them playoff bound.

I myself, is a Colts fan as well.

Was hoping that the Bangles, Tampa, and Washington would lose so that we would be the only undefeated team :P.

Should be an exciting season...........since the Pats aren't doing so well :D

Right on!! I've had 3 disappointing years where I thought they would make it to the bowl, this year things are looking, well....very very very good